Toc H South Australia Inc
Also known as “Openlight”, Toc H South Australia Inc is a medium-scale charity established in 1924. Their main activity is registered as youth peer mentoring primarily serving youth - 15 to under 25 aboriginal and torres strait islander people gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender or intersex persons migrants, refugees or asylum seekers people from a culturally and linguistically diverse background people in rural/regional/remote communities financially disadvantaged people people at risk of homelessness/ people experiencing homelessness unemployed persons victims of crime (including family violence) females males.
We improve the social, recreational and wellbeing needs of our community - at risk children and families with a disability through the delivery of focused camping programs and healthy community engagement activities. Our camp operation at Victor Harbor services the needs of 1000's of South Australians annually, while providing an environment where volunteers can strengthen their community through service.
Who They Help
- Youth - 15 to under 25
- Victims of disaster
- Victims of crime (including family violence)
- Unemployed persons
- People with disabilities
- People in rural/regional/remote communities
- People from a culturally and linguistically diverse background
- People at risk of homelessness/ people experiencing homelessness
- Migrants, refugees or asylum seekers
- Gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender or intersex persons
- Financially disadvantaged people
- Early childhood - aged under 6
- Children - aged 6 to under 15
- Adults - aged 65 and over
- Adults - aged 25 to under 65
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people
Total employee expenses: $249,500 (75% of revenue).
Average full-time equivalent salary: $124,750.
Revenue vs Expenses
Toc H South Australia Inc has seen an average annual growth of 6% in revenue versus a 12% p.a. increase in expenses. This imbalance can sometimes mean a challenge for long-term financial management.
Assets vs Liabilities
As of 2020, Toc H South Australia Inc has a debt-to-equity (D/E) ratio of 0.03. This is considered safer than average within the charity space.
Sources of Revenue
Sources of Expense
- Paul Latacevski
- Daniel Roberts
- Taylor Petty
- David Hall
- Board MemberPossibly also represents: The Trustee For Loreto Kirribilli Limited Cosack Trust, The Trustee For Marysville and Triangle Community Foundation, Macksville High School Parents And Citizens Association Inc, Citywide Christian Assembly Inc, Heights Care Incorporated, Australian Christian Churches South Australia Ltd, COOL THE WORLD LTD, Restoration Fellowships International, Kids R Us South Australia, ACC SA Ministries Ltd, Polyglot Theatre, Australian Christian Churches SA, Toc H Australia Foundation Fund, Anglican Parish Of Belair Inc, Toc H Australia Incorporated, Safe Place Homes Incorporated, Tim Hall International Ministries Inc, Loreto Kirribilli Limited, The Trustee For The Loreto Kirribilli Building Trust, The Loreto Kirribilli Education Trust, The Trustee for the Loreto Kirribilli Bursary Fund, Sydney Christian Fellowship Incorporated, Sunshine Coast Christian Fellowship Inc., Restoration Fellowships International - (Qld) Inc, Restoration Fellowships International (SA) Incorporated.
St Raphael's Parish School Board
Catholic Schools in South Australia create an educational environment in partnership with families and the Catholic faith to create opportunities for …
ECH (Enabling Confidence at Home) is one of the largest integrated providers of retirement village accommodation and ageing care services in South Aus…
- Registration Status
- Charity is registered.
- DGR Status
Donations can be claimed as a tax deduction.
- Operating States
- Entity Type
Other Incorporated Entity
Other incorporated entity includes an entity that has the same characteristics as a company but is not incorporated as a corporation's law company. This category includes: a branch of an overseas company not incorporated in Australia (often the name ends in corporation) incorporated associations which are incorporated under a State Act incorporated charitable institutions Public Benevolent Institution
- south australia, sa, Parkside