Girls' Brigade Qld Inc
Girls' Brigade Qld Inc is a small-scale charity established in 1949. Their main activity is registered as religious activities primarily serving children - aged 6 to under 15.
* Provided regular weekly (school term) programs for girls 5 to 21 years in 33 companies across Queensland. * Provided regular in house training for leaders and leaders in training. * We have encouraged girls through relational approach teaching to become followers of the Lord Jesus Christ, and through self control, reverence and a sense of responsibility to find true enrichment of life.
Who They Help
- Children - aged 6 to under 15
- Early childhood - aged under 6
- Youth - 15 to under 25
Total employee expenses: $59,031 (26% of revenue).
Average full-time equivalent salary: $59,031.
Revenue vs Expenses
Girls' Brigade Qld Inc has seen an average annual growth of 1% in revenue versus a 10% p.a. increase in expenses. This imbalance can sometimes mean a challenge for long-term financial management.
Grants given out in 2019 for use within Australia: $2,811
Grants given out in 2019 for use outside of Australia: $3,063
Assets vs Liabilities
Sources of Revenue
Sources of Expense
- Karen Anderson
- Committee MemberPossibly also represents: Uca - Cranbourne Regional Uniting Church.
- Cindy-lee Robertson
The Baptist Union of Queensland Chuwar Baptist Church
To advance the Charity's mission "To know Christ and make Him known"…
Our Chairman preached and ministered at several churches and organizations around Queensland helping church members to achieve a more substantial rela…
Churches Of Christ In Queensland
Please refer to the 2015/16 Annual Report for a full overview: http://www.cofc.com.au/publications/corp orate-documents/annual-reports…
Churches of Christ Care
Large Multifocus Charity…
- Registration Status
- Charity is registered.
- DGR Status
Donations are not tax deductible.
- Office Address
U 4 90 Wecker Rd
- Operating States
- Entity Type
Other Incorporated Entity
Other incorporated entity includes an entity that has the same characteristics as a company but is not incorporated as a corporation's law company. This category includes: a branch of an overseas company not incorporated in Australia (often the name ends in corporation) incorporated associations which are incorporated under a State Act incorporated charitable institutions
- qld, christ, queensland, self control, lord jesus, girls brigade, Mansfield