Kempsey Family Day Care Incorporation
Kempsey Family Day Care Incorporation is a medium-scale charity established in 1987. Their main activity is registered as child care primarily serving early childhood - aged under 6 children - aged 6 to under 15 families aboriginal and torres strait islander people people in rural/regional/remote communities.
- We provide child care to the community and work with other charitable organisations to provide child care for families in need. - We support families and organisations with regular child care, out of regular hours child care, respite child care, emergency child care, overnight and weekend care, care for children who are deemed 'at risk', In Home Care, Before and After School Care, Vacation Care and Additional Child Care Subsidy.
Who They Help
- People in rural/regional/remote communities
- Early childhood - aged under 6
- Children - aged 6 to under 15
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people
Total employee expenses: $564,248 (71% of revenue).
Average full-time equivalent salary: $80,607.
Revenue vs Expenses
Kempsey Family Day Care Incorporation has seen an average annual growth of 1% in revenue versus a -1% p.a. decrease in expenses. This can be a good sign of financial health.
Assets vs Liabilities
As of 2020, Kempsey Family Day Care Incorporation has a debt-to-equity (D/E) ratio of 0.36. This is considered about average within the charity space.
Sources of Revenue
Sources of Expense
- Sue-anne Bottles
- Gai Hudson
- Suzanne Whitby
- Public Officer
- Paul Bruce
St George Foundation Trust
St George Foundation focuses on helping smaller community organisations that work to provide a brighter future for people who are experiencing physica…
John Street Community Early Childhood Cooperative
We operated a small childcare Centre in Fitzroy Melbourne, providing care for children under the age of 5 . In Education and Care…
Maryland Child Care Centre Inc
We provide a not for profit early childhood education program for children aged 0-6 years 49 weeks of the year…
Armidale Montessori Pre-School Inc
We provide extremely cost effective education and care services to children aged 2-6 years old. The fundraising efforts of the association enable the …
Alice Springs Family Day Care Inc
Our charity aims to facilitate quality early childhood education and care.…
- Registration Status
- Charity is registered.
- DGR Status
Donations are not tax deductible.
- Office Address
11 Austral St
- Operating States
- Entity Type
Other Incorporated Entity
Other incorporated entity includes an entity that has the same characteristics as a company but is not incorporated as a corporation's law company. This category includes: a branch of an overseas company not incorporated in Australia (often the name ends in corporation) incorporated associations which are incorporated under a State Act incorporated charitable institutions
- children, home care, nsw, childcare, risk, day care, charitable organisations, kempsey, subsidy