Grace City Care Incorporated
Also known as “Grace City Care”, Grace City Care Incorporated is a small-scale charity established in 2013. Their main activity is registered as emergency and relief primarily serving general community in australia.
- We operated a Foodcare centre and cafe every Wednesday that provided emergency food parcels and low cost groceries together with free bread, fruit & vegetables to centrelink card holders and those with agency referrals. - We offered free English Second Language classes during school terms.
Who They Help
- General community in Australia
Total employee expenses: $0 (0% of revenue).
Average full-time equivalent salary: $0.
Revenue vs Expenses
Grace City Care Incorporated has seen an average annual growth of 1% in revenue versus a 14% p.a. increase in expenses. This imbalance can sometimes mean a challenge for long-term financial management.
Grants given out in 2019 for use within Australia: $5,000
Assets vs Liabilities
Sources of Revenue
Sources of Expense
- Wesley Dart
- Committee MemberPossibly also represents: Newfrontiers Grace City Church Incorporated.
- Scott Lea
- Michael Irving
- Julian Owens
- Gillian Markie
- SecretaryAlso represents: Newfrontiers Grace City Church Incorporated.
- Craig Milligan
- Committee MemberAlso represents: Newfrontiers Grace City Church Incorporated.Possibly also represents: Interchange Gippsland Inc.
Newfrontiers Grace City Church Incorporated
The following activities and outcomes helped achieve our charitys purpose. Regular weekly Sunday church services including programs for children Reg…
Box Hill Community Information and Support Inc
We provide a free confidential information and referral service to the general community for health, housing, employment, finance, legal and general m…
Foodbank NSW & ACT Limited
Foodbank NSW & ACT Limited (FBNA) fights hunger by providing quality food for people in need and is the largest food relief organisation in NSW and th…
Welfare Aid International Inc.
-We provided Emergency Relief in the form of food, water and essential medicines to areas of special need including Yemen. -We oversaw and provided fu…
Music Outback Foundation Limited
Music Outback Foundation provides music and arts based education workshops and activities on remote Indigenous communities in Central Australia. Our …
Central Coast Outreach Services
We provide food hampers and ready made frozen meals to low income or homeless people. We operate a non-profit cafe weekdays that serves the local comm…
- Registration Status
- Charity is registered.
- DGR Status
Donations can be claimed as a tax deduction.
- Office Address
Po Box 490 Nsw
- Operating States
- Entity Type
Other Incorporated Entity
Other incorporated entity includes an entity that has the same characteristics as a company but is not incorporated as a corporation's law company. This category includes: a branch of an overseas company not incorporated in Australia (often the name ends in corporation) incorporated associations which are incorporated under a State Act incorporated charitable institutions Public Benevolent Institution
- welfare, english, low income, food, centrelink, groceries, vegetables, fruit, language, Collaroy Plateau, nsw, Collaroy Beach