Noosa District Community FM Radio Association Incorporated
Noosa District Community FM Radio Association Incorporated is a small-scale charity established in 1993. Their main activity is registered as continuing education primarily serving youth - 15 to under 25 adults - aged 25 to under 65 adults - aged 65 and over general community in australia.
We broadcast music and talk entertainment, information and updates (e.g. fire alerts, traffic and COVID) to our community via radio waves and online streaming. Our organisation is giving over 60 locals the opportunity to volunteer and to contribute to the overall wellbeing of our community. The organisation is accommodating people from all walks of life and ages and who may be challenged. Noosa District Community FM Radio Assoc. Inc. is providing meaningful positions with a purpose.
Who They Help
- Youth - 15 to under 25
- Victims of disaster
- Victims of crime (including family violence)
- Veterans and/or their families
- Unemployed persons
- Pre/post release offenders and/or their families
- People with disabilities
- People with chronic illness (including terminal illness)
- People in rural/regional/remote communities
- People from a culturally and linguistically diverse background
- People at risk of homelessness/ people experiencing homelessness
- Other charities
- Migrants, refugees or asylum seekers
- General community in Australia
- Gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender or intersex persons
- Financially disadvantaged people
- Children - aged 6 to under 15
- Adults - aged 65 and over
- Adults - aged 25 to under 65
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people
Total employee expenses: $0 (0% of revenue).
Average full-time equivalent salary: $0.
Revenue vs Expenses
Noosa District Community FM Radio Association Incorporated has seen an average annual growth of 11% in revenue versus a -7% p.a. decrease in expenses. This can be a good sign of financial health.
Assets vs Liabilities
Sources of Revenue
Sources of Expense
- Weatherill Gisa
- Sibylle Reisch
Launceston Community Fm Group Inc
We provide training and skill development for volunteers in radio production and presentation. Our volunteers provide radio news, information and vari…
Noosa Heads Surf Life Saving Club Inc
Our members provide volunteer lifesaving patrols on Noosa Main Beach and Peregian Beach on Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays, throughout the mon…
Tableland Christian Radio Association Inc
TCRA aims to connect communities across the Atherton Tablelands area through radio content that upholds Christian values, is engaging, positive, famil…
POSITIVE MEDIA INC
We operate a community radio station in Melbourne to serve the Christian community and those interested in spirituality. We create, curates and commun…
Whitehorse/Boroondara Community Radio Inc
We are a volunteer run community radio station providing information and entertainment to the communities of Whitehorse and Boroondara.…
- Registration Status
- Charity is registered.
- DGR Status
Donations are not tax deductible.
- Office Address
60 Noosa Drive
- Operating States
- Entity Type
Other Incorporated Entity
Other incorporated entity includes an entity that has the same characteristics as a company but is not incorporated as a corporation's law company. This category includes: a branch of an overseas company not incorporated in Australia (often the name ends in corporation) incorporated associations which are incorporated under a State Act incorporated charitable institutions
- community, qld, music, noosa, radio, broadcasting, community radio station, fm, station, broadcast, Noosa Heads