Campbell Page Limited
Campbell Page Limited is a large-scale charity established in 1985. Their main activity is registered as single parent support primarily serving youth - 15 to under 25 adults - aged 25 to under 65 families financially disadvantaged people unemployed persons females.
As documented in our constitution, Campbell Page relieves poverty, destitution, helplessness, and distress of persons who are unemployed or otherwise disadvantaged. We prepare people for work and engage local communities to create, capture and connect people to jobs. This purpose orients our mission by ensuring helping people find work is at the centre of our activities. Campbell Page supports local, state and federal governments with community and employment services. These include the Commonwealths Disability Employment Services and jobactive programs. The company also remains close to its heartland by running homelessness and youth services in New South Wales Eurobodalla area.
Who They Help
- Youth - 15 to under 25
- Unemployed persons
- People with disabilities
- People in rural/regional/remote communities
- People at risk of homelessness/ people experiencing homelessness
- Financially disadvantaged people
- Early childhood - aged under 6
- Children - aged 6 to under 15
- Adults - aged 65 and over
- Adults - aged 25 to under 65
Total employee expenses: $23,512,000 (65% of revenue).
Average full-time equivalent salary: $97,157.
Revenue vs Expenses
Campbell Page Limited has seen an average annual decline of -7% in revenue versus a -7% p.a. decrease in expenses.
Grants given out in 2020 for use within Australia: $24,185
Assets vs Liabilities
As of 2020, Campbell Page Limited has a debt-to-equity (D/E) ratio of 0.45. This is considered slightly riskier than average within the charity space.
Sources of Revenue
Sources of Expense
- David Nathan
- DirectorPossibly also represents: Australasian Foundation For Plastic Surgery Limited, The Hive Church Incorporated, The Hive Nation Builders Inc, The Mona Tait And May Hayman Memorialfund, The Trustee For Jubilee Commemorative Fund Of The RSL, The Trustee For Rsl Foundation, The Trustee For The Australian Forces Overseas Fund, The Rsl And 6Th Division Australian Hellenic Educational Memoria, The Trustee For The Mountbatten Fund, Rsl War Veterans Homes And Welfare Australia Trust Fund, Jewish Folk Centre Incorporated, Jewish Communal Appeal.
- Bennett Peter
- DirectorPossibly also represents: Kronosaurus Korner Board Inc..
- Lisa Cotton
- Board Member
- Charles Weiser
- Nirmal Hansra
- Nell Anderson
Oz Trips For Kids Foundation
Assisted persons with a disability engage in the community, gain employment, enter educational programs.…
Griffith Post School Options
By supporting people with a disability to acheive there needs and goals.…
Fairhaven Future Care Holdings Limited
We provide the benevolent relief of disadvantage for people living with intellectual disability. This includes residential, employment and community p…
We support youth to break free of generational hardship and disadvantage.…
Achieve Australia Limited
Achieve Australia is a for-purpose community organisation and an NDIS registered provider, delivering services to people with disability including: S…
- Registration Status
- Charity is registered.
- DGR Status
Donations can be claimed as a tax deduction.
- Operating States
- VIC NSW QLD SA
- Entity Type
Australian Public Company
A company is a non-individual client type. Company is defined to include a body corporate and any other unincorporated association or body of persons but does not include a partnership or a non-entity joint venture. Public Benevolent Institution
- Latest Social
- Tweets by CampbellPageAus
- nsw, disability, employment, job, jobs, work, batemans bay