Catholic Social Services (Australia) Limited
Catholic Social Services (Australia) Limited is a small-scale charity established in 1993. Their main activity is registered as social rights primarily serving general community in australia.
CSSA Ltd works for a fairer more inclusive Australian society that reflects and supports the dignity, equality and participation of all people. Our principal activities are to support the objectives as set down in our constitution, particularly the relief of poverty and the welfare of people in Australia who need assistance. We also undertake research to inform public opinion, our Catholic social service program delivery and to assist governments to develop just and compassionate social and economic policies that will improve the lives of people who are poor and vulnerable in Australia. Further information is available on our website at www.cssa.org.au
Who They Help
- Victims of disaster
- Other charities
- General community in Australia
Total employee expenses: $0 (0% of revenue).
Average full-time equivalent salary: $0.
Revenue vs Expenses
Catholic Social Services (Australia) Limited has seen an average annual decline of -7% in revenue versus a -7% p.a. decrease in expenses.
Assets vs Liabilities
Sources of Revenue
Sources of Expense
- Francis Sullivan
- ChairpersonAlso represents: Mater Misericordiae Limited, Catholic Health Australia Limited, Mater Health Services North Queensland Limited.Possibly also represents: Mercy Hospitals Victoria Limited, Southern Cross Care (Vic), Mercy Health Service Albury Limited, Mercy Health Property Limited, Bethlehem Home For The Aged Limited, Mercy Health Australia Ltd, Mercy Hospitals NSW Ltd, Mercy Palliative Care Limited, Rice Village Limited, St Brigids Convent Of Mercy Perth Limited.
- Paul Bird
- DirectorPossibly also represents: Lord Mayor's Charitable Fund, Australian Volunteers International, Catholic Diocese Of Ballarat, St Marys College, Corpus Christi College, Newman College Parkville, The Trustee For The Newman College Foundation, Roman Catholic Trusts Corp For The Diocese Of Ballarat, The Newman Scholarship Fund, The Global Games Sports Company Pty Ltd, Australian Council For International Development Incorporated, Trustee for Eldon and Anne Foote Trust, Catholic Social Services Australia, Catholic Diocese of Ballarat Foundation, The Lord Mayor's Charitable Foundation, The Ballarat Catholic Bishops' Charitable Fund, CatholicCare Victoria.
- Kathleen Tierney
- Deputy Chairperson
- Anita Veivers
- Mary Mcnamara
- DirectorPossibly also represents: Gethsemane Community Incorporated.
- Robyn Miller
Catholic Social Services Australia
As a national advocate, CSSA works with our members to produce evidence/research which informs public opinion and assists governments to develop just …
Adventist Development And Relief Agency Australia Ltd
ADRA Australia works in partnerships with local civil society organizations in Australia and overseas to assist people in poverty and distress through…
Alzheimer's Australia ACT Ltd
Key focus areas of the organisations activities and outcomes include: *advocate for better services for people with dementia, their families and carer…
Trustees Of The Roman Catholic Church For The Archdiocese Of Canberra And Goulburn As Trustee For Merici College
Merici is the oldest established Catholic girls Secondary School in Canberra. Opened in 1959 it was originally known as Canberra Catholic Girls High S…
TRUSTEES OF THE ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH IN THE ARCHDIOCESE OF CANBERRA AND GOULBURN AS TRUSTEE JOHN PAUL COLLEGE NICHOLLS
The Catholic Education Office recently established a secondary College to meet the expected demand for Catholic secondary education in the Gungahlin a…
Trustees Of The Roman Catholic For The Archdiocese Of Canberra And Goulburn As Trustee For St Mary's Primary Crookwell Parents And Friends Association
The role of the P&F is to assist St Mary's Primary School Crookwell to provide facilities and resources for the parents, students and staff.…
- Registration Status
- Charity is registered.
- DGR Status
Donations can be claimed as a tax deduction.
- Office Address
Gpo Box 1947
- Operating States
- VIC NSW SA
- Entity Type
Australian Public Company
A company is a non-individual client type. Company is defined to include a body corporate and any other unincorporated association or body of persons but does not include a partnership or a non-entity joint venture. Public Benevolent Institution
- Latest Social
- Tweets by CSS_Aus
- community, society, research, information, canberra, welfare, catholic, poverty, social services, dignity, act