Tasmanian Aboriginal Corporation
Also known as “Tasmanian Aboriginal Centre”, Tasmanian Aboriginal Corporation is a large-scale charity established in 2017. Their main activity is registered as other health service delivery.
Provided holistic health services, aged care services, and social services support to the Aboriginal community in Tasmania
Who They Help
- People with chronic illness (including terminal illness)
- People at risk of homelessness/ people experiencing homelessness
- Pre/post release offenders and/or their families
- Unemployed persons
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people
- Financially disadvantaged people
Total employee expenses: $8,236,351 (63% of revenue).
Average full-time equivalent salary: $33,092.
Revenue vs Expenses
Tasmanian Aboriginal Corporation has seen an average annual growth of -0% in revenue versus a -5% p.a. decrease in expenses.
Assets vs Liabilities
As of 2016, Tasmanian Aboriginal Corporation has a debt-to-equity (D/E) ratio of 0.10. This is considered safer than average within the charity space.
Sources of Revenue
Sources of Expense
- Douglas Mansell
- Michael Beeton
- Thomas Riley
- Annette Peardon
- Carla Jennings
- Bianca Templar
- DirectorPossibly also represents: National Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander Women's Alliance (Indigenous Corporation).
- Lucas Maynard
- DirectorAlso represents: Tasmanian Aboriginal Land And Sea Council Aboriginal Corporation.
- Caleb Nichols-mansell
- Heather Sculthorpe
- Gregory Brown
- DirectorPossibly also represents: The Lord's Taverners Foundation, Saint Matthews Evangelical Lutherancongregation Rosewood, Sports 4 All.
Sawtooth ARI Inc.
Sawtooth ARI is an Artist Run Initiative gallery based in Launceston, Tasmania committed to servicing our community through the provision of a quality…
The Association for Children with Disability (Tasmania) Inc
The Association for Children with Disability (Tas) is a state-wide, peer-led not-for-profit organisation. Connecting to more than 1,000 families each …
Midlands Conservation Fund
The Midlands Conservation Fund (MCF) is managed as a perpetual fund, the earnings of which are used to support Conservation Agreements with landholder…
- Registration Status
- Charity is registered.
- DGR Status
Donations can be claimed as a tax deduction.
- Office Address
198 Elizabeth Street
- Operating States
- Entity Type
Other Unincorporated Entity
An other unincorporated entity is a number of people grouped together by a common purpose with club-like characteristics, for example, a sporting club, social club or trade union. Some club-like characteristics are that: there are members of the association the members will normally be free to join or leave the association the association will normally continue in existence independently of any change to the composition of the association as a matter of history, there will have been a moment in time when a number of persons combined to form the association there is a contract (which can fall short of a legally enforceable contract) binding the members among themselves, and there is a constitutional arrangement for meetings of members and for appointing officers. The meaning of any other unincorporated association or body of persons does not include a non-entity joint venture. Public Benevolent Institution
- health services, aboriginal, tasmania, tasmanian, hobart, tas, holistic health, tasmanian aboriginal