Human Nature Adventure Therapy Ltd
Human Nature Adventure Therapy Ltd is a medium-scale charity established in 2015. Their main activity is registered as youth mentoring primarily serving children - aged 6 to under 15 aboriginal and torres strait islander people gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender or intersex persons people from a culturally and linguistically diverse background people in rural/regional/remote communities financially disadvantaged people females males general community in australia.
Our programs supported disadvantaged and at-risk young people aged 14-19 from across the Northern Rivers region. Through partnerships with families, schools and youth services, we connect with young people who are struggling the most to overcome disadvantage, dysfunctional family situations, mental health issues, childhood trauma, drug and alcohol problems, behavioural difficulties and social exclusion. More: www.humannature.org.au/.
Who They Help
- Youth - 15 to under 25
- People in rural/regional/remote communities
- People from a culturally and linguistically diverse background
- General community in Australia
- Gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender or intersex persons
- Financially disadvantaged people
- Children - aged 6 to under 15
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people
Total employee expenses: $355,747 (59% of revenue).
Average full-time equivalent salary: $71,149.
Revenue vs Expenses
Human Nature Adventure Therapy Ltd has seen an average annual growth of 13% in revenue versus a 29% p.a. increase in expenses. This imbalance can sometimes mean a challenge for long-term financial management.
Assets vs Liabilities
As of 2020, Human Nature Adventure Therapy Ltd has a debt-to-equity (D/E) ratio of 0.09. This is considered safer than average within the charity space.
Sources of Revenue
Sources of Expense
- Sandra Middleton
- DirectorAlso represents: The Next Economy Limited.Possibly also represents: With Nature Ltd.
- Andrew Hamilton
- Lea Schodel
- Brenda Wraight
- Deputy Chairperson
- John Akehurst
- DirectorAlso represents: The Trustee For The Fortitude Foundation.
- Scott Beachley
- Troy Mason
- Josephine Kelly
- Peter Clark
- DirectorPossibly also represents: Surfing the Spectrum Foundation Limited, The Nambour Tramway Company Ltd, Dorrigo Folk & Bluegrass Festival Incorporated, Blue Mountains Gospel Trust, Royal Childrens Hospital Good Friday Appeal, Baptist Insurance Services Ltd, The Tasmanian Baptists Hope Fund, Tallangatta Congregation of Jehovah's Witnesses, White Wreath Association Limited, Revival Centres International Canberra, Baptist Union Of Tasmania, Kids In Need Donations Inc.
- Hugo Hayes
The Wilderness Society Newcastle Inc
Research, advocacy, building public awareness and education. Contributing to public debate and working with Communities and Government on the developm…
- Registration Status
- Charity is registered.
- DGR Status
Donations can be claimed as a tax deduction.
- Office Address
Shop 1 108 Stuart St
- Operating States
- Entity Type
Australian Public Company
A company is a non-individual client type. Company is defined to include a body corporate and any other unincorporated association or body of persons but does not include a partnership or a non-entity joint venture. Public Benevolent Institution
- nsw, trauma, wilderness, motivation, alcohol rehabilitation, mullumbimby, nature, adventure therapy