Victory Lutheran College
Victory Lutheran College is a large-scale charity established in 1991. Their main activity is registered as primary and secondary education primarily serving children - aged 6 to under 15.
Victory Lutheran College, is a school of the Lutheran Church of Australia, located in Wodonga, educating students from Foundation through to Year 12. Our Mission is "To provide excellence for all in a Foundation to Year 12 Christ-centred community, inspiring tomorrows leaders". Our Vision "A Christian Community Together in Excellence - Learning today Leading tomorrow"
Who They Help
- Children - aged 6 to under 15
- Youth - 15 to under 25
Total employee expenses: $9,152,043 (74% of revenue).
Average full-time equivalent salary: $111,610.
Revenue vs Expenses
Victory Lutheran College has seen an average annual growth of 4% in revenue versus a 7% p.a. increase in expenses. This imbalance can sometimes mean a challenge for long-term financial management.
Assets vs Liabilities
As of 2019, Victory Lutheran College has a debt-to-equity (D/E) ratio of 0.10. This is considered safer than average within the charity space.
Sources of Revenue
Sources of Expense
- Adrian Gutsche
- ChairpersonAlso represents: Wodonga Lutheran Parish.Possibly also represents: VICTORY LUTHERAN COLLEGE LIMITED.
- Peter Lade
- Deputy ChairpersonAlso represents: VICTORY LUTHERAN COLLEGE LIMITED.
- Glenn Wright
- Ronald Asquith
- Board MemberPossibly also represents: The Lutheran Laypeople's League School Building Fund, Lutheran Laypeople's League Of Australia Limited.
- John Thompson
- OtherPossibly also represents: THE CANCER & BOWEL RESEARCH TRUST, QUEANBEYAN JUNIOR BRASS INCORPORATED, Yoorooga Uniting Care, Nannup Men's Shed Inc., Uca - Deniliquin Congregation, National Cancer Foundation Limited, Creative Ministries Arts Fund, Museums & Galleries of New South Wales Limited, Dorothy Bailey House Project, Chapel Court, Uca - Ivanhoe Uniting Church, Gardiner Retirement Lodge, Berry Homes Council, Crawford Court, Cornwall Units, Ormond Church Kirkside Homes, Burwood Heights Retirement Village, Alcohol and Drug Foundation Inc.
- Barbara Roennfeldt
- Jane Robb
- Board Member
- Edward Pitargue
- Board MemberPossibly also represents: The Personnel Group Ltd.
- Registration Status
- Charity is registered.
- DGR Status
Donations can be claimed as a tax deduction. (Fund name: VICTORY PRIMARY SCHOOL BUILDING FUND).
- Office Address
28 Drage Rd
- Operating States
- Entity Type
Other Unincorporated Entity
An other unincorporated entity is a number of people grouped together by a common purpose with club-like characteristics, for example, a sporting club, social club or trade union. Some club-like characteristics are that: there are members of the association the members will normally be free to join or leave the association the association will normally continue in existence independently of any change to the composition of the association as a matter of history, there will have been a moment in time when a number of persons combined to form the association there is a contract (which can fall short of a legally enforceable contract) binding the members among themselves, and there is a constitutional arrangement for meetings of members and for appointing officers. The meaning of any other unincorporated association or body of persons does not include a non-entity joint venture.
- vic, lutheran, West Wodonga