Queensland Natural Gas Exploration & Production Industry Safety Forum Association Incorporated
Also known as “Safer Together”, Queensland Natural Gas Exploration & Production Industry Safety Forum Association Incorporated is a large-scale charity established in 2014. Their main activity is registered as motor vehicle safety primarily serving adults - aged 25 to under 65 people in rural/regional/remote communities others - safety standards for light vehicles operating in the qld csg industry.
We worked to advance safety of workers in the Qld Natural Gas Exploration and Production Industry and in the communities in which the Industry operates.
Who They Help
- Victims of disaster
- People in rural/regional/remote communities
- Overseas communities or charities
- Other charities
- Adults - aged 25 to under 65
Total employee expenses: $0 (0% of revenue).
Average full-time equivalent salary: $0.
Revenue vs Expenses
Queensland Natural Gas Exploration & Production Industry Safety Forum Association Incorporated has seen an average annual decline of -7% in revenue versus a -4% p.a. decrease in expenses. This imbalance can sometimes mean a challenge for long-term financial management.
Assets vs Liabilities
As of 2020, Queensland Natural Gas Exploration & Production Industry Safety Forum Association Incorporated has a debt-to-equity (D/E) ratio of 0.49. This is considered slightly riskier than average within the charity space.
Sources of Revenue
Sources of Expense
- Anthony Stapleton
- Board Member
- John Smith
- TreasurerPossibly also represents: Syndal Community Care Limited, Nagambie Healthcare Incorporated, Common Dreams Incorporated, Southern Volunteering (Sa) Incorporated, The Progressive Christian Network Of Victoria Inc, Heartfulness Institute, Baptist Education Resources Inc, Riding For The Disabled Association NSW The Wauchope / Port Macquarie Centre, Austin Cove Baptist College Early Learning Centre Ltd, Bunbury Baptist Early Learning Centre Ltd, BAPTIST EDUCATION FUND LTD, Shelter SA Incorporated, Geelong Museum of Motoring Limited, AUSTRALIAN SAILING FOUNDATION LIMITED, Maroba, Tahlee Ministries Incorporated, The Trustee For Rotary-Pratt Foundation Of Deloraine, Matercare Australia Incorporated, Portland Men's Shed Inc., Motorcycle Accident Rehabilitation Initiative Australia Incorporated, Capital Community Radio Incorporated, Iranian Church for Christ Incorporated, Ability Solutions (Inc).
- Cecile Wake
- PresidentAlso represents: The St Aidan's Foundation School Trust, The trustee for the St Aidan's Foundation Trust, St Aidan's Foundation Limited.Possibly also represents: The University Of Queensland.
- Nicholas Mckenna
- Board Member
- Ewan Meldrum
- Board Member
- Registration Status
- Charity is registered.
- DGR Status
Donations are not tax deductible.
- Office Address
U 26 2-4 Sturt Pl
- Operating States
- Entity Type
Other Incorporated Entity
Other incorporated entity includes an entity that has the same characteristics as a company but is not incorporated as a corporation's law company. This category includes: a branch of an overseas company not incorporated in Australia (often the name ends in corporation) incorporated associations which are incorporated under a State Act incorporated charitable institutions
- nsw, queensland, st ives, gas