Catholic Schools NSW Limited
Catholic Schools NSW Limited is a large-scale charity established in 2017. Their main activity is registered as education primarily serving children - aged 6 to under 15 youth - 15 to under 25.
Catholic Schools NSW Limited (CSNSW) operates as the overarching governance entity for Catholic schools in NSW. CSNSW administers and distributes Federal and State government funding to NSW Catholic schools; provides education policy and compliance advice to NSW Catholic schools and their owners; and represents NSW Catholics schools to governments and other agencies.
Who They Help
- Youth - 15 to under 25
- Children - aged 6 to under 15
Total employee expenses: $10,258,258 (37% of revenue).
Average full-time equivalent salary: $201,142.
Revenue vs Expenses
Catholic Schools NSW Limited has seen an average annual growth of 300% in revenue versus a 424% p.a. increase in expenses. This imbalance can sometimes mean a challenge for long-term financial management.
Assets vs Liabilities
As of 2020, Catholic Schools NSW Limited has a debt-to-equity (D/E) ratio of 0.87. This is considered slightly riskier than average within the charity space.
Sources of Revenue
Sources of Expense
- Toni Downes
- Board MemberAlso represents: Avondale University College Limited.
- Vincent Graham
- Board Member
- Michael Lee
- Board MemberPossibly also represents: Alliance Francaise, Meath Care Inc, Kalgoorlie Community Show Band Incorporated, Clarinda Presbyterian Church, Fintona Girls School, Calvary Ministries Limited, Sydney Disciple Church, THE TRUSTEE FOR MILES FAMILY FOUNDATION, The Duke of Edinburgh's International Award - Australia (ACT) Incorporated, John Xxiii College, Karumah Inc.
- Stephen Sedgwick
- Moira Najdecki
- Board MemberAlso represents: Good Samaritan Education.
- David Robinson
- Board MemberAlso represents: CATHOLIC EMPLOYMENT RELATIONS LTD.Possibly also represents: St Peter's College Foundation Building Fund, St Peter's College Foundation Inc Museum Trust, The Employment Law Centre Of Western Australia (Inc.), T.H.E Community Legal Centre Incorporated, The Trustee For All Souls Church Endowment Trust A/C, St Peter's College Foundation Library Fund, The Trustee For St Peter's College Scholarship Trust, Uca - Pitt Street Parish, St Johns Anglican Church Wodonga, Holy Trinity Anglican Church - Glen Innes, Mary Aikenhead Education Limited, The Trustee for the Anglican Diocese of Rockhampton Fund for Religious Instruction in Government Schools, Uca - Waverley Lugar Brae, Uca-Koornang Parish, Uca - Emmanuel Anglican And Uniting Church West Wodonga, St Peter's College Foundation Inc.
- Anthony Randazzo
- Board MemberPossibly also represents: Catholic Development Fund Diocese Of Broken Bay, Woods Cottage Trust, Australian Catholic Bishops Conference, St Gerards Catholic Primary School Carlingford, The Trustee For Catholic Resources Trust, Catholic Resources Limited, Australian Episcopal Conference Of The Roman Catholic Church, CatholicCare, Diocese Of Broken Bay, St Kierans Catholic Primary School Manly Vale, St Cecilia's Catholic Primary School Wyong, Mercy Catholic College Chatswood, Sacred Heart Catholic Primary School Mona Vale, Our Lady Of Good Counsel Catholic Primary School Forestville, Corpus Christi Catholic Primary School St Ives, St Patrick's Catholic Primary School Asquith, St Kevins Catholic Primary School Dee Why, St John The Baptist Catholic Primary School Harbord, The Trustees of the Board of Management, Clergy Remuneration and Retirement, Diocese Of Broken Bay, Our Lady Of The Rosary Catholic Primary School Waitara, St Leo's Catholic College Wahroonga, Province of Sydney and Archdiocese of Canberra & Goulburn, St Cecilia's Catholic Primary School Balgowlah, DIOCESE OF BROKEN BAY SCHOOL BUILDING FUND, St John Fisher Catholic Primary School Tumbi Umbi, Prouille Catholic Primary School Wahroonga.
- Helen Conway
- Board Member
- Anne Cummins
- Board Member
- Julian Widdup
- Board MemberPossibly also represents: Australian Catholic Safeguarding Limited.
- Registration Status
- Charity is registered.
- DGR Status
Donations are not tax deductible.
- Office Address
Level 9 133 - 141 Liverpool Street
- Operating States
- Entity Type
Australian Public Company
A company is a non-individual client type. Company is defined to include a body corporate and any other unincorporated association or body of persons but does not include a partnership or a non-entity joint venture.