Gawler Gp Incorporated
Gawler Gp Incorporated is a large-scale charity established in 2007. Their main activity is registered as other health service delivery primarily serving general community in australia.
During the 2019 year GP Inc continued to provide and make available quality, holistic and relevant Health Services to the Gawler Community throught the support of local GP's
Who They Help
- Adults - aged 25 to under 65
- Adults - aged 65 and over
- Children - aged 6 to under 15
- Early childhood - aged under 6
- Youth - 15 to under 25
- General community in Australia
Total employee expenses: $3,416,736 (76% of revenue).
Average full-time equivalent salary: $227,782.
Revenue vs Expenses
Gawler Gp Incorporated has seen an average annual growth of 6% in revenue versus a 5% p.a. increase in expenses. This can be a good sign of financial health.
Assets vs Liabilities
As of 2019, Gawler Gp Incorporated has a debt-to-equity (D/E) ratio of 0.16. This is considered safer than average within the charity space.
Sources of Revenue
Sources of Expense
- Anthony Page
- Donna Lehmann
- Bill Lees
- Michael Brown
- OtherPossibly also represents: St Bartholomew's House Inc, Frankston Congregation of Jehovah's Witnesses, Backyard Ministries Incorporated, Seventh-Day Adventist Church (North New South Wales Conference) Ltd, Seventh-Day Adventist Church North New South Wales Conference, The Dla Foundation Pty Ltd, The Trustee For The Adl Foundation, Manufacturing Industry Skills Council, Australian Genomic Cancer Medicine Centre Limited, The Trustee For All Saints Anglican Church Petersham Benevolent Trust, The Trustee For The St Bartholomew's Foundation Trust, St Helens Neighbourhood House Association Inc, Reclink Australia, All Saints Anglican Church Petersham, Initiatives of Change Australia, WPC Ltd, Mandurah Central Congregation of Jehovah's Witnesses.
- Amber Parham
- Public Officer
- Erik Moen
- Helen Hennessy
- Board Member
- Simon Hall
- Keith Brewerton
Gawler Health Foundation Incorporated
Provided $90k equipment to Gawler Health Service…
Immanuel Lutheran School Gawler Association Incorporated
Delivery of teaching and learning programs including religious education. Promotes and supports a range of charities through fundraising.…
- Registration Status
- Charity is registered.
- DGR Status
Donations are not tax deductible.
- Office Address
Gawler Health Service
- Operating States
- Entity Type
Other Incorporated Entity
Other incorporated entity includes an entity that has the same characteristics as a company but is not incorporated as a corporation's law company. This category includes: a branch of an overseas company not incorporated in Australia (often the name ends in corporation) incorporated associations which are incorporated under a State Act incorporated charitable institutions Health Promotion Charity
- emergency service, sa, gawler, Gawler East, accident and emergency