Illawarra Cancer Carers Incorporated
Illawarra Cancer Carers Incorporated is a medium-scale charity established in 1990. Their main activity is registered as breast cancer primarily serving youth - 15 to under 25 adults - aged 25 to under 65 adults - aged 65 and over gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender or intersex persons migrants, refugees or asylum seekers people from a culturally and linguistically diverse background financially disadvantaged people people at risk of homelessness/ people experiencing homelessness people with chronic illness (including terminal illness) people with disabilities unemployed persons veterans and/or their families females males.
Supporting Illawarra Cancer Patients as required. We have been transporting cancer patients for their treatment at the Cancer Care Centre. Assisting in non-medical ways in the Cancer Care Centre and Oncology Ward up until March this year. Unfortunately because of COVID-19 we have not been able to work voluntarily in the Hospital or Cancer Care Centre after March 2020.
Who They Help
- Youth - 15 to under 25
- Veterans and/or their families
- Unemployed persons
- People with disabilities
- People with chronic illness (including terminal illness)
- People from a culturally and linguistically diverse background
- People at risk of homelessness/ people experiencing homelessness
- Migrants, refugees or asylum seekers
- Gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender or intersex persons
- Financially disadvantaged people
- Adults - aged 65 and over
- Adults - aged 25 to under 65
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people
Total employee expenses: $0 (0% of revenue).
Average full-time equivalent salary: $0.
Revenue vs Expenses
Illawarra Cancer Carers Incorporated has seen an average annual growth of 13% in revenue versus a 2% p.a. increase in expenses. This can be a good sign of financial health.
Grants given out in 2020 for use within Australia: $301,000
Assets vs Liabilities
Sources of Revenue
Sources of Expense
- Audrey Walsh
- John White
- Committee MemberPossibly also represents: Victoria Welsh Male Choir, Campbelltown And Airds Historical Society Incorporated, Springfield Camira Men's Shed Inc, Child & Family Services Ballarat Inc, The Awakening Network Inc., Kinglake Ranges Mens Shed Inc., The Trustee for HousingFirst Subtrust 1 Trust, Anglican Church Stirling Crafers, HousingFirst Ltd, The Trustee For Port Phillip Housing Trust.
- David Berry
- TreasurerPossibly also represents: The Ballaarat Mechanics Institute, Whitehorse Active Transport Action Group Inc., WAY FORWARD DEBT SOLUTIONS LIMITED, Organs Of The Ballarat Goldfields A Festival Of Fine Music, Moorabbin-Dandenong Lutheran Church, Blackburn And District Treepreservation Society Inc A152078, Consumer Action Law Centre, Prison Fellowship Australia, Lutheran Church Of Australia Victorian District St James Moorabbin, Baptist Insurance Services Ltd.
- Leslie Adie
- Committee Member
- Geoff Failes
- Narelle Langridge
- Committee Member
- Maria Wilson
- Committee MemberPossibly also represents: Juluwarlu Group Aboriginal Corporation.
- French Reina
- John Erickson
- Registration Status
- Charity is registered.
- DGR Status
Donations can be claimed as a tax deduction.
- Office Address
Cancer Care Centre New Dapto Road
- Operating States
- Entity Type
Other Incorporated Entity
Other incorporated entity includes an entity that has the same characteristics as a company but is not incorporated as a corporation's law company. This category includes: a branch of an overseas company not incorporated in Australia (often the name ends in corporation) incorporated associations which are incorporated under a State Act incorporated charitable institutions Public Benevolent Institution