Open Arms Care Incorporated
Open Arms Care Incorporated is a large-scale charity established in 1997. Their main activity is registered as disability services primarily serving people with disabilities.
1. Aim: To provide a high-quality service and support, assisting NDIS participants with the day to day management of their Plan. Plan Management services continue to be provided to a number of NDIS participants. 2. To provide a community service to aged citizens who wish to access community and support services which enhance quality of life and increase and maintain independence in the home. We provided activities funded under the Commonwealth Home Support Programme that assist aged citizens through both in home and in community support in order to maintain their ability to live independently. 3 To provide a community service to families who wish to access high quality, safe care and recreational programs for young children. We have run Out of School Hours Care (including Before School Care, After School Care and Vacation Care) in two centres. We also support and oversee a number of Family Day Care Educators in the local area.
Who They Help
- People with disabilities
- Early childhood - aged under 6
- Children - aged 6 to under 15
- Adults - aged 65 and over
Total employee expenses: $802,241 (63% of revenue).
Average full-time equivalent salary: $80,224.
Revenue vs Expenses
Open Arms Care Incorporated has seen an average annual decline of -2% in revenue versus a -6% p.a. decrease in expenses.
Assets vs Liabilities
As of 2020, Open Arms Care Incorporated has a debt-to-equity (D/E) ratio of 0.11. This is considered safer than average within the charity space.
Sources of Revenue
Sources of Expense
- Elizabeth Park
- Board Member
- Cassandra Ball
- Joanne Brotherton
- Dee Maxwell-hopper
- Board Member
- John Race
Amigoss Preschool and Long Day Care Centre Ltd
Our history Amigoss Preschool and Long Day Care Cooperative Limited is a not-for-profit organisation that has been providing quality services for chil…
Holy Family Childrens Centre
Employed staff with experience and qualifications over and above the minimum requirements to provide childcare services to children in the area of car…
Kempsey Family Day Care Incorporation
- We provide child care to the community and work with other charitable organisations to provide child care for families in need. - We support familie…
The Ascent Group Australia Limited
We provide a range of services to people with disability, including support to live in their own homes, be a valued member of the community and find a…
Cooma Challenge Limited
We provided quality support to people with a disability and older people to enable them to live the life they choose.…
- Registration Status
- Charity is registered.
- DGR Status
Donations can be claimed as a tax deduction.
- Office Address
Po Box 70
- Operating States
- Entity Type
Other Incorporated Entity
Other incorporated entity includes an entity that has the same characteristics as a company but is not incorporated as a corporation's law company. This category includes: a branch of an overseas company not incorporated in Australia (often the name ends in corporation) incorporated associations which are incorporated under a State Act incorporated charitable institutions Public Benevolent Institution
02 6655 2650
- nsw, not-for-profit organisation, childcare, social support, day care, vacation, bellingen, Urunga