YMCA of Western Australia Youth and Community Services Incorporated
YMCA of Western Australia Youth and Community Services Incorporated is a large-scale charity established in 2005. Their main activity is registered as family services primarily serving early childhood - aged under 6 children - aged 6 to under 15 youth - 15 to under 25 families.
At the Y, our purpose is to help young people to grow in body, mind and spirit. We believe in the power of inspired young people and this is reflected in the programs and services we offer. YMCA WA provides opportunities through early learning, education and care, health and wellness, training and education and improvement for young people.
Who They Help
- Youth - 15 to under 25
- Early childhood - aged under 6
- Children - aged 6 to under 15
Total employee expenses: $3,826,895 (85% of revenue).
Average full-time equivalent salary: $86,975.
Revenue vs Expenses
YMCA of Western Australia Youth and Community Services Incorporated has seen an average annual decline of -1% in revenue versus a -2% p.a. decrease in expenses.
Assets vs Liabilities
As of 2020, YMCA of Western Australia Youth and Community Services Incorporated has a debt-to-equity (D/E) ratio of 0.90. This is considered slightly riskier than average within the charity space.
Sources of Revenue
Sources of Expense
- Bruce Porter
- DirectorPossibly also represents: The Young Men's Christian Association of Western Australia Incorporated, Aussie Deaf Kids Ltd..
- Laura Koh
- David Taylor
- DirectorAlso represents: The Young Men's Christian Association of Western Australia Incorporated.Possibly also represents: Interseed International Ltd, Rotary Club of Scarborough Trust, AFIC Schools (W.A.) Ltd, The Trustees of the Board of Management, Clergy Remuneration and Retirement, Diocese Of Broken Bay, Sovereign Grace Church (Sydney - Upper North), Bio-R Oz, Peninsula Palms Aged And Community Services Limited, KINGSTON BEACH RSL SUB BRANCH INC., Westminster Presbyterian Church Redbank Plains, Errappa Blue Light Camp Blue Light Sa Inc, Blue Light Sa Inc, Megs Children Trust, The Trustee For Interseed Foundation, INTERSEED LTD, ECOllaboration Ltd, Wesleyan Methodist Church Of Australia In Queensland Toowoomba, The Trustee For The B'Nai B'Rith Foundation, Manly Freshwater Parish, Lutheran Church Of Australia Queensland District, Clergy Remuneration Retirement and Sick Fund Diocese of Broken Bay, Somerton Surf Life Saving Club Incorporated, Tracks Inc, THE TRUSTEE FOR Q COAL FOUNDATION, Ivanhoe Baptist Church.
- Christopher Campbell
- DirectorAlso represents: The Young Men's Christian Association of Western Australia Incorporated.Possibly also represents: BELIEVE CHURCH LTD.
- Ben Rosser
- Jon Bilson
- Michelle Shepherd
- Vice-presidentPossibly also represents: Jane Goodall Institute Australia Limited.
- Eva Lin
- Sheila Mchale
- Justin Eve
- Kendal Moss
- DirectorPossibly also represents: The National Council Of The Young Men's Christian Associations Of Australia.
The Young Men's Christian Association of Western Australia Incorporated
At the Y, our purpose is to help young people to grow in body, mind and spirit. We believe in the power of inspired young people and this is reflecte…
Housing Choices Western Australia Limited
Access Housing Limited owns and manages subsidised housing to support low income households in Perth, Peel and the South West of Western Australia who…
Guildford Grammar School Parents & Friends Society Incorporated
Advancement of Education-Fundraising to provide and improve Education for 1114 students.…
Connectgroups Support Groups Association Wa Inc
ConnectGroups benefited the Community through assisting Support Groups (SGs) in their efforts to provide relief for people suffering from sickness or …
Huntington's Wa (Inc)
Huntington's WA works to enable the best possible health and wellbeing for people impacted by Huntington's Disease across Western Australia.…
Yourlife Health & Learning Incorporated
We deliver education and nationally recognised training to people seeking to enter the health, aged care, disability or community care industries, as …
- Registration Status
- Charity is registered.
- DGR Status
Donations can be claimed as a tax deduction.
- Office Address
201 Star St
- Operating States
- Entity Type
Other Incorporated Entity
Other incorporated entity includes an entity that has the same characteristics as a company but is not incorporated as a corporation's law company. This category includes: a branch of an overseas company not incorporated in Australia (often the name ends in corporation) incorporated associations which are incorporated under a State Act incorporated charitable institutions Public Benevolent Institution
08 9473 8400
- Latest Social
- Tweets by ymcawa
- children, health, perth, education, learning, western australia, spirit, wa, ymca, welshpool