The Sir Robert Menzies Memorial Foundation Limited
Also known as “Menzies Foundation” and “The Sir Robert Menzies Memorial Foundation Limited”, The Sir Robert Menzies Memorial Foundation Limited is a large-scale charity established in 1978. Their main activity is registered as grant-making activities primarily serving general community in australia.
The Menzies Foundation aims to raise the profile and importance of 'outstanding' leadership .
Who They Help
- Adults - aged 25 to under 65
- Youth - 15 to under 25
- General community in Australia
Total employee expenses: $212,952 (14% of revenue).
Average full-time equivalent salary: $106,476.
Revenue vs Expenses
The Sir Robert Menzies Memorial Foundation Limited has seen an average annual decline of -3% in revenue versus a -3% p.a. decrease in expenses.
Grants given out in 2019 for use within Australia: $745,248
Assets vs Liabilities
As of 2019, The Sir Robert Menzies Memorial Foundation Limited has a debt-to-equity (D/E) ratio of 0.01. This is considered safer than average within the charity space.
Sources of Revenue
Sources of Expense
- Glyn Davis
- David Bowly
- Board Member
- Terence Moran
- DirectorPossibly also represents: Federation University Australia, The Walter And Eliza Hall Institute Of Medical Research, Centre For Policy Development Limited.
- Harvey Kalman
- DirectorAlso represents: Victorian Community Foundation A/C The Albert Van Moorst Memorial Trust, The Trustee For Q C F Account Sutton J E Memorial Fund Trust, The Trustee For The Victorian Community Foundation - Holsworth Local Heritage Trust, The Trustee For The NSW Community Foundation, Kathleen Ann White Charitable Trust, Q C F Account Swallow T G Trust, The Cross Family Trust, The Trustee For Queensland Community Foundation, Q C F Account H & L Lucas Trust, Queensland Community Foundation, The Trustee For The Ngarluma Charitable Trust, Queensland Community Foundationa C Kelly T H And W J M Mfund, Russell and Womersley Foundation, Victorian Community Foundation Aic Claire Susan Gardiner Trust, The Trustee For Qcf Katherine Hannay Estate, The Trustee For Victorian Community Foundation, The George Seelaf Trust Fund, Alan Leslie Clark CHARITABLE Trust, The Trustee For The Carmichael A N Memorial Fund, Victorian Community Foundation A/C The Foundation For Outdoor Education In Victoria, The Trustee For The Harrison Foundation, The Trustee For Victorian Community Foundation Arts Access Trust, The Trustee For The Hugh D T Williamson Foundation Trust, MARGARET ELINOR HENDERSON TRUST, The Trustee For The Victorian Community Foundation.
- John Menzies
- DirectorPossibly also represents: Sunshine Coast Health Network Ltd..
- Frances Maguire
- Naomi Milgrom
- Board Member
- Douglas Hilton
- DirectorPossibly also represents: Victorian Comprehensive Cancer Centre Ltd.
- Peter Jopling
- ChairpersonAlso represents: Peter O'Callaghan QC Gallery Ltd.
- Surtees Anthony
- Kathryn Greiner
Science And Industry Endowment Fund
SIEF funds activities in natural or applied science for the purpose of assisting Australian industry, furthering the interests of the Australian commu…
Children's Cancer Foundation
The Children's Cancer Foundation is involved in fundraising and grant-making in respect to childhood cancer within Australia. Grants fund clinica…
Royal Exchange Hotel Cork Club Inc
* We conducted various fundraising activities throughout the year including raffles, fun days, other events * We sought money donations from the publi…
Centre For Eye Research Australia Limited
Conducts Eye Research for the benefit of the community. Aims at curing eye diseases and preventing eye health issues and blindness.…
Royal Australasian College Of Surgeons
* We operate to train surgeons and maintain surgical standards in Australia and New Zealand. * We are a leading advocate for standards, professionalis…
- Registration Status
- Charity is registered.
- DGR Status
Donations can be claimed as a tax deduction. (Listed by name DGR).
- Office Address
L 4 80 Market Street
- Operating States
- VIC TAS NSW QLD WA SA ACT NT
- Entity Type
Australian Public Company
A company is a non-individual client type. Company is defined to include a body corporate and any other unincorporated association or body of persons but does not include a partnership or a non-entity joint venture.
03 9419 5699
- leadership, research, law, not-for-profit organisation, medical research, east melbourne, vic, science, entrepreneurship, south melbourne