Urban Theatre Projects Ltd
Urban Theatre Projects Ltd is a large-scale charity established in 1984. Their main activity is registered as arts and culture primarily serving children - aged 6 to under 15 youth - 15 to under 25 adults - aged 25 to under 65 adults - aged 65 and over financially disadvantaged people.
- Urban Theatre Projects (Utp) is the national leader of contemporary performance with social impact. We rewrite the rules on who art is for and by. We transform perceptions about what art is and what it can do. - Based in Western Sydney, we make art that amplifies diverse voices of contemporary Australia in order to reveal a more nuanced national and global narrative. At Utp it is our core business to uncover the stories that challenge the way we see ourselves, other and place. - Utp has been creating innovative work since 1978, and under visionary artistic directors has played a vital role in Australia's cultural landscape.
Who They Help
- Youth - 15 to under 25
- People with disabilities
- People in rural/regional/remote communities
- People from a culturally and linguistically diverse background
- Migrants, refugees or asylum seekers
- Gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender or intersex persons
- Financially disadvantaged people
- Children - aged 6 to under 15
- Adults - aged 65 and over
- Adults - aged 25 to under 65
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people
Total employee expenses: $779,561 (63% of revenue).
Average full-time equivalent salary: $155,912.
Revenue vs Expenses
Urban Theatre Projects Ltd has seen an average annual growth of 10% in revenue versus a 1% p.a. increase in expenses. This can be a good sign of financial health.
Assets vs Liabilities
As of 2020, Urban Theatre Projects Ltd has a debt-to-equity (D/E) ratio of 0.22. This is considered safer than average within the charity space.
Sources of Revenue
Sources of Expense
- Jessica Olivieri
- Public Officer
- Catherine Sullivan
- DirectorAlso represents: National Young Writers' Festival Inc..
- Nina Trofimova
- Amanda Brisot
- Robert Lang
- ChairpersonPossibly also represents: ECHOREALTY VIC LIMITED, Olympus Solutions Ltd, The Scots Pgc College Foundation Ltd, Crookwell/Taralga Aged Care Ltd, Evolve Housing Limited, Evolve Inclusion Limited, Canterbury College Limited, Evolve Journey Limited, The Sydney Festival Limited, EVOLVE SPV1 LIMITED, Evolve Housing Vic Limited, Ability Options Ltd.
- Michelle Hanna
- Shannon Williams
- Mcgowan Adam
- Kiri Zakinthinos
- Craig Mcmaster
- Theodoros Psychogios
- Tian Zhang
- DirectorPossibly also represents: PARI INCORPORATED.
- Mouna Zaylah
Click Ink Inc
We held monthly events where people could gather and read and share poetry We partnered with Sydney Festival and held a finale event whereby the top s…
Our best-practice research based programs connected professional artists with service providers to create artworks with young people in Western Sydney…
Saints Care Ltd
We provided brokerage, livings skills, mentoring, outreach and case management to young people who are at risk of homelessness in The Hills Shire and …
Sydney Community Forum Ltd
Sydney Community Forum (SCF) was proactive in its response to the challenges that emerged for the most vulnerable, disadvantaged and marginalized comm…
Sydwest Multicultural Services
We provide services in the Western Sydney area. We provide aged care services and disability services. We provide practical assistance and support on …
- Registration Status
- Charity is registered.
- DGR Status
Donations can be claimed as a tax deduction. (Fund name: URBAN THEATRE PROJECTS PUBLIC FUND).
- Office Address
5 Olympic Pde
- Operating States
- VIC TAS NSW
- Entity Type
Australian Public Company
A company is a non-individual client type. Company is defined to include a body corporate and any other unincorporated association or body of persons but does not include a partnership or a non-entity joint venture.
- Latest Social
- Tweets by UTProjects
- nsw, sydney, first nations, blacktown, radio, bankstown, stages, nitv