Baptist Church Coffs Harbour
Baptist Church Coffs Harbour is a small-scale charity established in 1958. Their main activity is registered as baptist primarily serving children - aged 6 to under 15 youth - 15 to under 25 adults - aged 25 to under 65 adults - aged 65 and over families aboriginal and torres strait islander people gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender or intersex persons migrants, refugees or asylum seekers people from a culturally and linguistically diverse background people in rural/regional/remote communities financially disadvantaged people people at risk of homelessness/ people experiencing homelessness people with chronic illness (including terminal illness) people with disabilities pre/post release offenders and/or their families unemployed persons veterans and/or their families victims of crime (including family violence) victims of disaster females general community in australia. This organisation is classed as a basic religious charity.
Pastoral care, case management and continual support of the congregation and well as the broader community. We continue our ministry to the homeless, domestic violence, drug and alcohol affected people. WE also minister and support to migrants who are mainly refugees.
Who They Help
- Youth - 15 to under 25
- Victims of disaster
- Victims of crime (including family violence)
- Veterans and/or their families
- Unemployed persons
- Pre/post release offenders and/or their families
- People with disabilities
- People with chronic illness (including terminal illness)
- People in rural/regional/remote communities
- People from a culturally and linguistically diverse background
- People at risk of homelessness/ people experiencing homelessness
- Migrants, refugees or asylum seekers
- General community in Australia
- Gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender or intersex persons
- Financially disadvantaged people
- Children - aged 6 to under 15
- Adults - aged 65 and over
- Adults - aged 25 to under 65
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people
Total employee expenses: $0 (0% of revenue).
Average full-time equivalent salary: $0.
Revenue vs Expenses
Assets vs Liabilities
- Beryl Angwin
- SecretaryAlso represents: Coffs Harbour Christian Community School Ltd.
- Winston Peden
- Christopher Robson
- Timothy Mole
- OtherPossibly also represents: Sherwood Christian Rehab Centre Inc.
- Raymond Budge
Multidisciplinary health services supporting young people 12-25 years with mental health issues and co-morbidities of drug & alcohol and primary healt…
Empowering people at risk of or experiencing homelessness by providing shelter, food, clothing, advocacy and education enabling people to regain contr…
Self Help Addiction Resource Centre Inc
SHARC consists of four main programs related to the alcohol and other drug (AOD) sector: - Residential Peer Programs provides housing to people in rec…
Maroochy Neighbourhood Centre Inc
- We provided hot meals and showers to the homeless and marginalised in the community, as well as, food hampers, clothing, health care packs and free…
The Australasian Professional Society On Alcohol & Other Drugs
The Society is dedicated to increasing the profile of issues related to the use of alcohol and other drugs, through the dissemination of evidence base…
- Registration Status
- Charity is registered.
- DGR Status
Donations are not tax deductible.
- Office Address
211 Harbour Dr
- Operating States
- Entity Type
Other Unincorporated Entity
An other unincorporated entity is a number of people grouped together by a common purpose with club-like characteristics, for example, a sporting club, social club or trade union. Some club-like characteristics are that: there are members of the association the members will normally be free to join or leave the association the association will normally continue in existence independently of any change to the composition of the association as a matter of history, there will have been a moment in time when a number of persons combined to form the association there is a contract (which can fall short of a legally enforceable contract) binding the members among themselves, and there is a constitutional arrangement for meetings of members and for appointing officers. The meaning of any other unincorporated association or body of persons does not include a non-entity joint venture.
- community, nsw, baptist church, pastoral care, food, refugees, coffs harbour, drug, the homeless, alcohol, alcohol rehabilitation