Ballarat Hospice Care Incorporated
Ballarat Hospice Care Incorporated is a large-scale charity established in 1984. Their main activity is registered as healthcare quality primarily serving early childhood - aged under 6 children - aged 6 to under 15 youth - 15 to under 25 adults - aged 25 to under 65 adults - aged 65 and over families aboriginal and torres strait islander people gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender or intersex persons migrants, refugees or asylum seekers people from a culturally and linguistically diverse background people in rural/regional/remote communities financially disadvantaged people people at risk of homelessness/ people experiencing homelessness people with chronic illness (including terminal illness) people with disabilities pre/post release offenders and/or their families unemployed persons veterans and/or their families victims of crime (including family violence) victims of disaster females males.
Using a skilled interdisciplinary team approach, facilitates with compassion, the provision of homebased, holistic palliative care, to anyone facing end of life issues
Who They Help
- Youth - 15 to under 25
- Victims of disaster
- Victims of crime (including family violence)
- Veterans and/or their families
- Unemployed persons
- Pre/post release offenders and/or their families
- People with disabilities
- People with chronic illness (including terminal illness)
- People in rural/regional/remote communities
- People from a culturally and linguistically diverse background
- People at risk of homelessness/ people experiencing homelessness
- Migrants, refugees or asylum seekers
- Gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender or intersex persons
- Financially disadvantaged people
- Early childhood - aged under 6
- Children - aged 6 to under 15
- Adults - aged 65 and over
- Adults - aged 25 to under 65
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people
Total employee expenses: $1,884,544 (63% of revenue).
Average full-time equivalent salary: $89,740.
Revenue vs Expenses
Ballarat Hospice Care Incorporated has seen an average annual growth of 15% in revenue versus a 10% p.a. increase in expenses. This can be a good sign of financial health.
Assets vs Liabilities
As of 2020, Ballarat Hospice Care Incorporated has a debt-to-equity (D/E) ratio of 0.05. This is considered safer than average within the charity space.
Sources of Revenue
Sources of Expense
- Geoff Russell
- ChairpersonPossibly also represents: Ballarat Regional Industries Inc.
- Meredith Johnson
- Board Member
- Neale Gribble
- Board Member
- Sandra Marston
- David Leach
- Board Member
- Stephen Lewis
- Board Member
- Kevin Harper
- Deputy ChairpersonPossibly also represents: Ballan Autumn Festival Association Inc.
Little Haven Cooloola Sunshine Cst Palliative Care Assn Inc
2020 has been a challenging year for all. However great good came from adversity with the resilience of the organisation shining through. Our hard wor…
Shannon's Bridge Limited
To help people with end of life care needs related to caring, dying or grieving, our team Loaned out 121 pieces of equipment to 33 families and 4 heal…
Walwa Bush Nursing Centre Incorporated
24 hour 7 day per week emergency department, Pathology Services, Meals on Wheels, Planned Activity Group, Gym circuit classes, community car hire, mon…
Palliative Care South East Ltd
Palliative Care South East provides comprehensive, collaborative, integrated care and specialist support to people across the South East region of met…
Ardrossan Community Hospital Inc
We provide Aged care services, acute hospital, 24 hours accident and emergency, nursing home type patients, palliative care and rehab and step down fr…
- Registration Status
- Charity is registered.
- DGR Status
Donations can be claimed as a tax deduction.
- Operating States
- Entity Type
Other Incorporated Entity
Other incorporated entity includes an entity that has the same characteristics as a company but is not incorporated as a corporation's law company. This category includes: a branch of an overseas company not incorporated in Australia (often the name ends in corporation) incorporated associations which are incorporated under a State Act incorporated charitable institutions Public Benevolent Institution
- palliative care, ballarat, patients, hospice care, vic, terminal illness, nursing