St Vincent De Paul Society (Tasmania) Inc.
St Vincent De Paul Society (Tasmania) Inc. is a large-scale charity established in 1974. Their main activity is registered as housing for people with disabilities primarily serving adults - aged 25 to under 65 adults - aged 65 and over people with disabilities.
We provided emergency relief to those in need, the disadvantaged, the homeless and those at risk of homelessness We provided food, drinks and service referrals through our soup vans We provided meals through our Dining with Friends program to those in need We delivered Youth Programs to disadvantaged children We provided accommodation for country medical patients and their families and carers at Marillac House We provided affordable housing for disabled people at our Cape Country facility
Who They Help
- Youth - 15 to under 25
- Victims of disaster
- Victims of crime (including family violence)
- Veterans and/or their families
- Unemployed persons
- Pre/post release offenders and/or their families
- People with disabilities
- People with chronic illness (including terminal illness)
- People in rural/regional/remote communities
- People from a culturally and linguistically diverse background
- People at risk of homelessness/ people experiencing homelessness
- Migrants, refugees or asylum seekers
- Gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender or intersex persons
- Financially disadvantaged people
- Early childhood - aged under 6
- Children - aged 6 to under 15
- Adults - aged 65 and over
- Adults - aged 25 to under 65
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people
Total employee expenses: $5,435,644 (35% of revenue).
Average full-time equivalent salary: $79,936.
Revenue vs Expenses
St Vincent De Paul Society (Tasmania) Inc. has seen an average annual growth of 19% in revenue versus a 4% p.a. increase in expenses. This can be a good sign of financial health.
Assets vs Liabilities
As of 2020, St Vincent De Paul Society (Tasmania) Inc. has a debt-to-equity (D/E) ratio of 0.08. This is considered safer than average within the charity space.
Sources of Revenue
Sources of Expense
- Corey Mcgrath
- Board Member
- Mark Gaetani
- Brendan Mcmanus
- Public OfficerAlso represents: Bethlehem House Tasmania Inc.Possibly also represents: Catholic School Parents Australia.
- Vyvyan Allchin
- Board Member
- Lara Alexander
- OtherAlso represents: SVdP Ulverstone Aged Care Inc.Possibly also represents: The Immune Deficiency Foundation Of Australia Limited.
- Patrick Flanagan
- Board Member
- Catherine Beaver
- Board Member
- Bernard Wahlin
Bethlehem House Tasmania Inc
We operated a residential accommodation and support service and NDIS support service for homeless men and men who are at risk of homelessness. Our ser…
Housing Choices Western Australia Limited
Access Housing Limited owns and manages subsidised housing to support low income households in Perth, Peel and the South West of Western Australia who…
Sawtooth ARI Inc.
Sawtooth ARI is an Artist Run Initiative gallery based in Launceston, Tasmania committed to servicing our community through the provision of a quality…
The Association for Children with Disability (Tasmania) Inc
The Association for Children with Disability (Tas) is a state-wide, peer-led not-for-profit organisation. Connecting to more than 1,000 families each …
Cornerstone Youth Services Inc
Delivery of a range of services to young people aged 12-25 in the North & North-west of Tasmania. There is a focus on health promotion, education, ea…
Flexi Queensland Limited
Flexi Queensland is an accredited specialist mental health, disability and aged support service, providing services across rural and remote communitie…
- Registration Status
- Charity is registered.
- DGR Status
Donations can be claimed as a tax deduction.
- Office Address
191 Invermay Rd
- Operating States
- Entity Type
Other Incorporated Entity
Other incorporated entity includes an entity that has the same characteristics as a company but is not incorporated as a corporation's law company. This category includes: a branch of an overseas company not incorporated in Australia (often the name ends in corporation) incorporated associations which are incorporated under a State Act incorporated charitable institutions Public Benevolent Institution
- Latest Social
- Tweets by vinniesaust
- homelessness, health, disability, mental health, emergency, food, tasmania, emergency relief, mental health issues, tas, launceston, Invermay