Health Leaders Australia Ltd
Also known as “Queensland Prevocational Medical Accreditation”, “National General Practice Training”, “Australian Health Sexual Education” and “General Practice Training Network”, Health Leaders Australia Ltd is a large-scale charity established in 2008. Their main activity is registered as other education primarily serving general community in australia.
We provided accreditation services and health care sector information, in addition to leasing infrastructure for health care sector organisations
Who They Help
- General community in Australia
Total employee expenses: $281,757 (19% of revenue).
Average full-time equivalent salary: $0.
Revenue vs Expenses
Health Leaders Australia Ltd has seen an average annual growth of 22% in revenue versus a 31% p.a. increase in expenses. This imbalance can sometimes mean a challenge for long-term financial management.
Assets vs Liabilities
As of 2019, Health Leaders Australia Ltd has a debt-to-equity (D/E) ratio of 0.31. This is considered about average within the charity space.
Sources of Revenue
Sources of Expense
- Michael Greco
- DirectorPossibly also represents: Patient Focus Ltd.
- Nicola Murdock
- Peter Harrison
- SecretaryPossibly also represents: Alkira Centre Box Hill Inc, Koora Retreat Centre Inc, Australian & New Zealand Association Of Bellringers Inc, Young Mens Christian Association Of Ballarat Inc, Inner Melbourne Vet Cluster Inc, Frankston/Mornington Peninsula Local Learning & Employment Network Inc, The Young Men's Christian Association Of Ballarat Youth Services Inc.
- Kevin Arlett
- DirectorAlso represents: Northern Australia Primary Health Limited.Possibly also represents: GPTA Ltd.
- James Finn
- DirectorPossibly also represents: Matraville RSL sub-Branch (RSL NSW).
MRAEL is established to offer end to end workforce solutions; to provide dignity and hope to all people through support, training and employment; and …
Chemcert Training Group Proprietary Limited
ChemCert Training Group provides training and education in the use of chemicals. .We provide students with an in-depth knowledge of Work Health & Safe…
Queensland Doctors' Health Programme Pty Ltd
The primary focus of the QDHP is supporting the well-being of doctors and medical students in Queensland. This approach is based on the knowledge that…
Mercy Partners is the Catholic sponsor of facilities in the areas of health, aged care, education and community welfare and disability services. As sp…
Saacid Australia Incorporated
- Funds mobilisation for education and heath services - Technical support for emergency relief activities…
- Registration Status
- Charity is registered.
- DGR Status
Donations can be claimed as a tax deduction.
- Office Address
L 19 480 Queen St
- Operating States
- Entity Type
Australian Public Company
A company is a non-individual client type. Company is defined to include a body corporate and any other unincorporated association or body of persons but does not include a partnership or a non-entity joint venture. Health Promotion Charity
0409 847 172
- health, qld, education, queensland, accreditation, health care, welfare, training, medical education, ict, quality assurance, Brisbane City