Vineyard Mercy Centre Ltd
Vineyard Mercy Centre Ltd is a small-scale charity established in 2006. Their main activity is registered as food aid primarily serving youth - 15 to under 25 adults - aged 25 to under 65 adults - aged 65 and over families financially disadvantaged people people at risk of homelessness/ people experiencing homelessness people with chronic illness (including terminal illness) people with disabilities pre/post release offenders and/or their families unemployed persons victims of crime (including family violence) victims of disaster females males.
We provide free food parcels to families and people in need in our local community who due to job loss, immigration, high cost of living do not always have access to food. We also operate a free community cafe and op-shop for people in the community to build relationship and find a place where they are always welcome.
Who They Help
- Youth - 15 to under 25
- Victims of disaster
- Victims of crime (including family violence)
- Unemployed persons
- Pre/post release offenders and/or their families
- People with disabilities
- People with chronic illness (including terminal illness)
- People at risk of homelessness/ people experiencing homelessness
- Financially disadvantaged people
- Adults - aged 65 and over
- Adults - aged 25 to under 65
Total employee expenses: $4,004 (6% of revenue).
Average full-time equivalent salary: $1,016.
Revenue vs Expenses
Vineyard Mercy Centre Ltd has seen an average annual growth of 4% in revenue versus a 5% p.a. increase in expenses. This imbalance can sometimes mean a challenge for long-term financial management.
Grants given out in 2020 for use within Australia: $2,965
Assets vs Liabilities
Sources of Revenue
Sources of Expense
- Nicole Brown
- Kate Mcarthur
- SecretaryPossibly also represents: Vineyard Christain Fellowship Of Pine Rivers Inc.
- Nichole Delaney
- DirectorAlso represents: Vineyard Christain Fellowship Of Pine Rivers Inc.Possibly also represents: Vineyard Churches Australia.
- Kirk Delaney
- DirectorAlso represents: Vineyard Christain Fellowship Of Pine Rivers Inc.
Vineyard Christain Fellowship Of Pine Rivers Inc
Pine Rivers Vineyard Churches purpose is to love God wholeheartedly and to love people unconditionally. We hold services every Sunday morning and ever…
Empowering people at risk of or experiencing homelessness by providing shelter, food, clothing, advocacy and education enabling people to regain contr…
Red Rose Foundation Ltd
Through education, training and support…
Maroochy Neighbourhood Centre Inc
- We provided hot meals and showers to the homeless and marginalised in the community, as well as, food hampers, clothing, health care packs and free…
Share the Dignity Ltd
To ensure women & girls in Australia have access to sanitary items. To work alongside Australian Charities to assist them with the basic of hygiene pr…
Single Mums Mission
We do theoretical & practical medical research into the causes and treatment of cancers affecting children and women. We also provide accommodation…
- Registration Status
- Charity is registered.
- DGR Status
Donations can be claimed as a tax deduction.
- Office Address
U 4 38 Paisley Dr
- Operating States
- Entity Type
Australian Public Company
A company is a non-individual client type. Company is defined to include a body corporate and any other unincorporated association or body of persons but does not include a partnership or a non-entity joint venture. Public Benevolent Institution
07 3285 3725
- community, qld, disabilities, refugee, food, violence, domestic violence, Lawnton