Personal Injury Education Foundation Limited
Personal Injury Education Foundation Limited is a large-scale charity established in 2006. Their main activity is registered as higher education primarily serving general community in australia.
PIEFs purpose is to strengthen personal injury and disability management industry capability to deliver social and economic value and community outcomes. PIEF's objectives are: To be known for building and strengthening industry capability and fostering innovation To provide education and professional development programs that are industry relevant, and address current and future state industry capability requirements and sustainability To have a membership base which is representative of clients they serve across every jurisdiction, scheme type, insurer and agent To be known for celebrating excellence and inspiring talent in the industry at an individual, team and organisation level To ensure that best practice is acknowledged, promoted and shared across the industry.
Who They Help
- General community in Australia
Activities & Outcomes in 2019
PIEF"S purpose is to strengthen personal injury & disability management industry capability to deliver social and economic value and community outcomes.
Total employee expenses: $1,416,657 (67% of revenue).
Average full-time equivalent salary: $128,787.
Revenue vs Expenses
Personal Injury Education Foundation Limited has seen an average annual growth of 12% in revenue versus a 10% p.a. increase in expenses. This can be a good sign of financial health.
Assets vs Liabilities
As of 2019, Personal Injury Education Foundation Limited has a debt-to-equity (D/E) ratio of 0.82. This is considered slightly riskier than average within the charity space.
Sources of Revenue
Sources of Expense
- Bruce Watson
- DirectorPossibly also represents: Community Music Victoria Inc.
- David Fryar
- Michael Neary
- Stephen Giddings
- Natalie Bekis
- Gregory Tweedly
- ChairpersonAlso represents: PIEF RTO Services Limited.
- Elizabeth Cairns
- Carlos De Azambuja
- John Mcnamara
- DirectorPossibly also represents: Burrell Creek Youth And Community Association Incorporated, KOALA PARK SAFE INCORPORATED, Pimpama Mens Shed Inc..
- Colin Ahern
- DirectorPossibly also represents: Veterans Care Association Inc.
- Noel Lyons
- Shane O'dea
- DirectorPossibly also represents: Wilai Foundation Ltd..
- Brad Parker
- DirectorPossibly also represents: Mates In Construction NSW Ltd.
- Julie Mitchell-zancanaro
- Robert Kosova
- Board Member
- Christopher White
- DirectorPossibly also represents: Carey Baptist College Ltd, The Centre For Independent Studies Ltd, CAREY HOPE LTD, Presbyterian Church Of Eastern Australia Knox Congregation, The Health-Science Alliance, Carey Baptist Church, Carey Community Resources Ltd, Redlands Christian Spiritual Centre, Belgrave Heights Christian School Of The Presbyterian Church Of Vic Inc.
Polio Australia Incorporated
As Australia's sole national peak organisation for polio survivors, we promote enhanced knowledge and management of the Late Effects of Polio acr…
Spiritual Health Association Limited
We developed national Guidelines for Quality Spiritual Care in Health to ensure safe and high quality spiritual care services are delivered in health …
La Trobe Lifeskills Recreation And Work Inc
La Trobe Lifeskills Recreation and Work Inc. provided support and education to people with disability within the North East Melbourne and the Loddon M…
Melbourne Youth Music Incorporated
We brought young Victorian musicians together to access specialist resources, equipment and expertise beyond what is available in schools. We undertoo…
Mercy Partners is the Catholic sponsor of facilities in the areas of health, aged care, education and community welfare and disability services. As sp…
- Registration Status
- Charity is registered.
- DGR Status
Donations are not tax deductible.
- Office Address
L 9 567 Collins St
- Operating States
- VIC TAS NSW QLD WA SA ACT NT
- Entity Type
Australian Public Company
A company is a non-individual client type. Company is defined to include a body corporate and any other unincorporated association or body of persons but does not include a partnership or a non-entity joint venture.
- Latest Social
- Tweets by piefnews
- health, education, industry, sustainability, melbourne, disability, innovation, best practice, insurance, geelong, vic, personal injury