Personal Injury Education Foundation Limited
Personal Injury Education Foundation Limited is a large-scale charity established in 2006. Their main activity is registered as higher education primarily serving general community in australia.
PIEF's purpose is to strengthen personal injury & disability management industry capability to deliver social and economic value and community outcomes.
Who They Help
- General community in Australia
Total employee expenses: $1,533,132 (90% of revenue).
Average full-time equivalent salary: $139,376.
Revenue vs Expenses
Personal Injury Education Foundation Limited has seen an average annual growth of 8% in revenue versus a 7% p.a. increase in expenses. This can be a good sign of financial health.
Assets vs Liabilities
As of 2019, Personal Injury Education Foundation Limited has a debt-to-equity (D/E) ratio of 0.82. This is considered slightly riskier than average within the charity space.
Sources of Revenue
Sources of Expense
- Bruce Watson
- DirectorPossibly also represents: Community Music Victoria Inc.
- David Fryar
- Michael Neary
- Stephen Giddings
- Natalie Bekis
- Gregory Tweedly
- ChairpersonAlso represents: PIEF RTO Services Limited.
- Elizabeth Cairns
- John Mcnamara
- Noel Lyons
- Shane O'dea
- DirectorPossibly also represents: Wilai Foundation Ltd..
- Theresa Fairman
- Board Member
- Vicky Dimanopoulos
- Julie Mitchell-zancanaro
- Robert Kosova
- Board Member
- Christopher White
- DirectorPossibly also represents: Carey Baptist College Ltd, The Centre For Independent Studies Ltd, CAREY HOPE LTD, Presbyterian Church Of Eastern Australia Knox Congregation, The Health-Science Alliance, Carey Baptist Church, Carey Community Resources Ltd, Redlands Christian Spiritual Centre, St Marks Preservation Trust, St Marks Anglican Church Camberwell, Belgrave Heights Christian School Of The Presbyterian Church Of Vic Inc.
Polio Australia Incorporated
As Australia's sole national peak organisation for polio survivors, we promote enhanced knowledge and management of the Late Effects of Polio acr…
Spiritual Health Association Limited
We worked with health services and faith communities to ensure spiritual care services are available to all people as part of person-centred health ca…
La Trobe Lifeskills Recreation And Work Inc
La Trobe Lifeskills Recreation and Work Inc. provided support and education to people with disability within the North East Melbourne and the Loddon M…
Melbourne Youth Music Incorporated
We bring young Victorian musicians together to access specialist resources, equipment and expertise beyond what is available in schools. We undertake …
Mercy Partners is the Catholic sponsor of facilities in the areas of health, aged care, education and community welfare and disability services. As sp…
- Registration Status
- Charity is registered.
- DGR Status
Donations are not tax deductible.
- Office Address
1-5 Malop St
- Operating States
- VIC TAS NSW QLD WA SA ACT NT
- Entity Type
Australian Public Company
A company is a non-individual client type. Company is defined to include a body corporate and any other unincorporated association or body of persons but does not include a partnership or a non-entity joint venture.
- Latest Social
- Tweets by piefnews
- health, education, industry, sustainability, melbourne, disability, innovation, best practice, insurance, geelong, vic, personal injury