CatholicCare Sydney Trust
CatholicCare Sydney Trust is a large-scale charity established in 2016. Their main activity is registered as voluntarism primarily serving general community in australia.
CatholicCares vision is a society in which we all feel supported and that we are valued, irrespective of age, beliefs and abilities. We strive to realise this vision by providing a broad range of social services built on a mission of valuing dignity, strengthening families and connecting communities.
Who They Help
- Youth - 15 to under 25
- People with disabilities
- General community in Australia
- Early childhood - aged under 6
- Children - aged 6 to under 15
- Adults - aged 65 and over
Total employee expenses: $32,342,484 (73% of revenue).
Average full-time equivalent salary: $92,407.
Revenue vs Expenses
CatholicCare Sydney Trust has seen an average annual decline of -3% in revenue versus a -5% p.a. decrease in expenses.
Grants given out in 2020 for use within Australia: $119,391
Assets vs Liabilities
As of 2020, CatholicCare Sydney Trust has a debt-to-equity (D/E) ratio of 0.45. This is considered slightly riskier than average within the charity space.
Sources of Revenue
Sources of Expense
- Gerald Gleeson
- DirectorPossibly also represents: Trustees of the Roman Catholic Church for the Archdiocese of Sydney, The Trustee for Catholic Archidiocese of Sydney Priests Retirement Foundation, Catholic Archdiocese of Sydney - Chancery Office, Charitable Works Fund Archdiocese of Sydney, Sydney Catholic Schools Trust, The Trustee for Charitable Works Fund Trust, Catholic Development Fund - Archdiocese Of Sydney, R C C T Pty Ltd, Catholic Parish Of St Thomas Lewisham, Catholic Archdiocese of Sydney.
- Gregory Mackay
- Moya Hanlen
- DirectorPossibly also represents: Trustees Of The Daughters Of Our Lady Of The Sacred Heart, Daughters Of Our Lady Of The Sacred Heart.
- Ailsa Mackinnon
- DirectorPossibly also represents: Brigidine College; St Ives.
- Richard Haddock
- Madeleine Mattera
- John Leotta
Think & DO Tank Foundation Limited
Think+DO Tank Foundation collaborates with low-income and marginalised, urban communities in NSW, focusing on culturally and linguistically diverse w…
Australian Diabetes Society Limited
* The Australian Diabetes Society (ADS) is the peak national medical and scientific body in Australia for diabetes and provides expert advice to other…
The Trustee For The Roman Catholic Church For The Diocese Of Parramatta
Propagation of Faith…
Australasian Gene Therapy Society
The charity provides educational information to academics and researchers at Universities and hospitals…
Asia Society Australasia Centre
Asia Society Australia promotes greater connectivity and a deeper understanding between Australia and Asia in areas of business, policy, culture and e…
- Registration Status
- Charity is registered.
- DGR Status
Donations can be claimed as a tax deduction.
- Operating States
- Entity Type
Discretionary Investment Trust
The main source of income of the discretionary trust is from investment activities. Public Benevolent Institution
- nsw, society, sydney, social services, catholiccare, Lewisham