The Young Men's Christian Association of Western Australia Incorporated
The Young Men's Christian Association of Western Australia Incorporated is a large-scale charity established in 1908. Their main activity is registered as early childhood education primarily serving early childhood - aged under 6 children - aged 6 to under 15.
At the Y, our purpose is to help young people to grow in body, mind and spirit. We believe in the power of inspired young people and this is reflected in the programs and services we offer. YMCA WA provides opportunities through early learning, education and care, health and wellness, training and education, and improvement for young people.
Who They Help
- Youth - 15 to under 25
- People in rural/regional/remote communities
- Early childhood - aged under 6
- Children - aged 6 to under 15
- Adults - aged 65 and over
- Adults - aged 25 to under 65
Total employee expenses: $17,774,648 (63% of revenue).
Average full-time equivalent salary: $70,256.
Revenue vs Expenses
The Young Men's Christian Association of Western Australia Incorporated has seen an average annual decline of -1% in revenue versus a -0% p.a. increase in expenses. This imbalance can sometimes mean a challenge for long-term financial management.
Grants given out in 2020 for use within Australia: $927,601
Assets vs Liabilities
As of 2020, The Young Men's Christian Association of Western Australia Incorporated has a debt-to-equity (D/E) ratio of 0.35. This is considered about average within the charity space.
Sources of Revenue
Sources of Expense
- Eva Lin
- DirectorPossibly also represents: YMCA of Western Australia Youth and Community Services Incorporated.
- Kendal Moss
- DirectorPossibly also represents: The National Council Of The Young Men's Christian Associations Of Australia.
- David Taylor
- DirectorAlso represents: YMCA of Western Australia Youth and Community Services Incorporated.Possibly also represents: Interseed International Ltd, Rotary Club of Scarborough Trust, AFIC Schools (W.A.) Ltd, The Trustees of the Board of Management, Clergy Remuneration and Retirement, Diocese Of Broken Bay, Sovereign Grace Church (Sydney - Upper North), Bio-R Oz, Peninsula Palms Aged And Community Services Limited, KINGSTON BEACH RSL SUB BRANCH INC., Westminster Presbyterian Church Redbank Plains, Errappa Blue Light Camp Blue Light Sa Inc, Blue Light Sa Inc, Megs Children Trust, The Trustee For Interseed Foundation, INTERSEED LTD, ECOllaboration Ltd, Wesleyan Methodist Church Of Australia In Queensland Toowoomba, The Trustee For The B'Nai B'Rith Foundation, Manly Freshwater Parish, Lutheran Church Of Australia Queensland District, Clergy Remuneration Retirement and Sick Fund Diocese of Broken Bay, Somerton Surf Life Saving Club Incorporated, Tracks Inc, THE TRUSTEE FOR Q COAL FOUNDATION, Ivanhoe Baptist Church.
- Bruce Porter
- DirectorPossibly also represents: Aussie Deaf Kids Ltd..
- Christopher Campbell
- DirectorAlso represents: YMCA of Western Australia Youth and Community Services Incorporated.Possibly also represents: BELIEVE CHURCH LTD.
- Ben Rosser
- Jon Bilson
- Kendal Moss
- Justin Eve
- Ben Rosser
- Sheila Mchale
YMCA of Western Australia Youth and Community Services Incorporated
At the Y, our purpose is to help young people to grow in body, mind and spirit. We believe in the power of inspired young people and this is reflecte…
Housing Choices Western Australia Limited
Access Housing Limited owns and manages subsidised housing to support low income households in Perth, Peel and the South West of Western Australia who…
Guildford Grammar School Parents & Friends Society Incorporated
Advancement of Education-Fundraising to provide and improve Education for 1114 students.…
Connectgroups Support Groups Association Wa Inc
ConnectGroups benefited the Community through assisting Support Groups (SGs) in their efforts to provide relief for people suffering from sickness or …
Yourlife Health & Learning Incorporated
We deliver education and nationally recognised training to people seeking to enter the health, aged care, disability or community care industries, as …
Lutheran Education Queensland
Lutheran Education Queensland is a department of the Lutheran Church of Australia Queensland District, established as a Secretariat to support Queensl…
- Registration Status
- Charity is registered.
- DGR Status
Donations are not tax deductible.
- Office Address
201 Star St
- Operating States
- Entity Type
Other Incorporated Entity
Other incorporated entity includes an entity that has the same characteristics as a company but is not incorporated as a corporation's law company. This category includes: a branch of an overseas company not incorporated in Australia (often the name ends in corporation) incorporated associations which are incorporated under a State Act incorporated charitable institutions
08 9473 8400
- Latest Social
- Tweets by ymcawa
- health, perth, christian, education, learning, spirit, wa, ymca, young men's christian association, welshpool