Road Sense Australia Ltd
Road Sense Australia Ltd is a medium-scale charity established in 2017. Their main activity is registered as motor vehicle safety primarily serving youth - 15 to under 25 adults - aged 25 to under 65 adults - aged 65 and over people from a culturally and linguistically diverse background people in rural/regional/remote communities pre/post release offenders and/or their families victims of crime (including family violence) females males environment general community in australia.
The company was established to advance education, social and public welfare in Australia, principally by advancing and providing community education for road users. The company is dedicated to saving Australian lives by creating safer roads and more responsible road users, through education, intervention and rehabilitation. We do this by providing informative and interactive community education for road users in order to decrease the rates of traffic offences committed; with an ultimate aim of seeing a decrease in fatalities and permanent impairment statistics of road users. Our road safety programs are developed to provide participants with the right tools to enable them to make smarter, safer choices every time they get behind the wheel of their car. Participants are asked to identify and evaluate a range of factors that impact on their behaviours and apply their understanding of these influencing factors to help them develop strategies that minimise the risk of harm from road trauma to themselves and others.
Who They Help
- Youth - 15 to under 25
- Victims of crime (including family violence)
- Pre/post release offenders and/or their families
- People in rural/regional/remote communities
- People from a culturally and linguistically diverse background
- General community in Australia
- Adults - aged 65 and over
- Adults - aged 25 to under 65
Total employee expenses: $455,392 (49% of revenue).
Average full-time equivalent salary: $23,830.
Revenue vs Expenses
Assets vs Liabilities
As of 2020, Road Sense Australia Ltd has a debt-to-equity (D/E) ratio of 0.19. This is considered safer than average within the charity space.
Sources of Revenue
Sources of Expense
- Kathryn Crofts
- Board Member
- Megan Lavender
- Peter Hunt
- Board MemberAlso represents: Marrickville Legal Centre.Possibly also represents: Hsft Pty Limited As Trustee For The Hermon Slade Foundation, Women's Community Shelters Limited, The Rural Foundation Limited, Ballarat And Queen's Anglican Grammar School Foundation Limited, Riverland Respite And Recreation Service Inc, Grameen Foundation (Australia) Limited, Bgs Educational Services Ltd, So They Can, The Trustee For The Nell And Hermon Slade Trust, MIND MEDICINE AUSTRALIA LIMITED, THE ROZANA PROJECT INITIATIVE FOUNDATION LIMITED, Elouera Association LTD.
- Christina Milne
- Board MemberAlso represents: Coeliac Australia Limited.Possibly also represents: Volunteering Central Coast Incorporated.
- David Rosen
- Board MemberPossibly also represents: Twentieth Century Heritage Society of NSW & ACT Inc.
- Stephen Wells
- Board MemberAlso represents: Macquarie Community College.
- Michael Fitzgibbins
- Peter Hammond
- Registration Status
- Charity is registered.
- DGR Status
Donations are not tax deductible.
- Office Address
Level 2, Tower 1 495 Victoria Ave
- Entity Type
Australian Public Company
A company is a non-individual client type. Company is defined to include a body corporate and any other unincorporated association or body of persons but does not include a partnership or a non-entity joint venture.
1300 810 008
- nsw, chatswood