Queensland Doctors' Health Programme Pty Ltd
Queensland Doctors' Health Programme Pty Ltd is a medium-scale charity established in 2016. Their main activity is registered as healthcare access primarily serving youth - 15 to under 25 adults - aged 25 to under 65 adults - aged 65 and over general community in australia others - medical doctors and medical students.
Operate a 24-7 help-line for doctors and medical students in distress. Provided education and advocacy for doctors' health issues and provided research support into programs/projects relating to doctors' health issues.
Who They Help
- Youth - 15 to under 25
- General community in Australia
- Adults - aged 65 and over
- Adults - aged 25 to under 65
Total employee expenses: $260,984 (73% of revenue).
Average full-time equivalent salary: $260,984.
Revenue vs Expenses
Queensland Doctors' Health Programme Pty Ltd has seen an average annual growth of -0% in revenue versus a 3% p.a. increase in expenses. This imbalance can sometimes mean a challenge for long-term financial management.
Assets vs Liabilities
As of 2020, Queensland Doctors' Health Programme Pty Ltd has a debt-to-equity (D/E) ratio of 0.27. This is considered about average within the charity space.
Sources of Revenue
Sources of Expense
- David French
- Board Member
- Danae Younger
- Board Member
- Eugene Wong
- Board MemberAlso represents: Remote Vocational Training Scheme Ltd.
- Glynn Kelly
- Board Member
- Diana Khursandi
- Board MemberPossibly also represents: Southern Cross Soloists Music Ltd.
- Michael Kennedy
- Board MemberPossibly also represents: Friends Of Stradbroke Islandassociation Incorporated, SALTY SOULS LEGACY LTD, Province of Sydney and Archdiocese of Canberra & Goulburn, The Trustees Of The Province Of Sydney And Archdiocese Of Canberra And Goulburn, Trustees Of Catholic Healthcare, Woodstock Swimming Pool Inc, St Aloysius School Redan, Wilcannia Local Aboriginal Land Council, Deception Bay Neighbourhood Centre Incorporated, WLT Australia Limited, Cecil & Kathleen Toy Memorial Trust, Trustees Of The Roman Catholic Church For The Diocese Of Armidale, Priests Retirement Foundation Of The Diocese Of Armidale, The Tyler Kennedy Legacy Trust.
Private Cancer Physicians Of Australia Limited
Supporting practice of state of art multidisciplinary care of patients with cancer in the private health care sector, representative group that ensure…
In 2020, the AMA Queensland Foundation continued its commitment to relieving sickness, suffering and disability among Queenslanders in need. In 2020 f…
Medical Benevolent Association Of Queensland
Giving grants to assist medical practitioners suffering financial stress. Increasing awareness of the charity.…
The Doctors' Health Advisory Service (Queensland) Incorporated
The DHAS(Q) is the parent organisation for the Queensland Doctors' Health Programme Pty Ltd which operates a 24-7 help-line for doctors and medic…
Polio Australia Incorporated
As Australia's sole national peak organisation for polio survivors, we promote enhanced knowledge and management of the Late Effects of Polio acr…
MRAEL is established to offer end to end workforce solutions; to provide dignity and hope to all people through support, training and employment; and …
Spiritual Health Association Limited
We worked with health services and faith communities to ensure spiritual care services are available to all people as part of person-centred health ca…
University of Newcastle Medical Society Inc.
We support our members by providing academic support, advocacy and support for our members wellbeing. Academic support was provided by hosting exam pr…
Mercy Partners is the Catholic sponsor of facilities in the areas of health,aged care,education and community welfare and disability services. As a sp…
- Registration Status
- Charity is registered.
- DGR Status
Donations can be claimed as a tax deduction.
- Office Address
88 L'estrange Tce
- Operating States
- Entity Type
Australian Private Company
A private Australian company is not listed on the stock exchange and is not included in the description of Australian public company or cooperative. Health Promotion Charity
- health, advocacy, qld, education, knowledge, research, queensland, brisbane, wellbeing, healthy, medical students, Kelvin Grove