Australia For UNHCR
Australia For UNHCR is a large-scale charity established in 2000. Their main activity is registered as basic and emergency aid primarily serving migrants, refugees or asylum seekers overseas communities or charities.
Australia for UNHCR raises funds for UNHCR's international humanitarian programs supporting refugees and other displace stateless people. In addition, the organization undertakes a range of activities to raise public awareness of the plight of refugees and other persons of concern to UNHCR.
Who They Help
- Overseas communities or charities
- Migrants, refugees or asylum seekers
Total employee expenses: $6,222,782 (16% of revenue).
Average full-time equivalent salary: $86,428.
Revenue vs Expenses
Australia For UNHCR has seen an average annual growth of 2% in revenue versus a 2% p.a. increase in expenses.
Grants given out in 2020 for use outside of Australia: $24,118,635
Assets vs Liabilities
As of 2020, Australia For UNHCR has a debt-to-equity (D/E) ratio of 0.64. This is considered slightly riskier than average within the charity space.
Sources of Revenue
Sources of Expense
- Katherine Dundas
- Michael Dwyer
- DirectorPossibly also represents: Aged Rights Advocacy Service (S.A) Incorporated.
- John Boultbee
- Naomi Steer
- Peter Shergold
- DirectorAlso represents: The Trustee For AMP Foundation Charitable Trust.
- Zaheda Ghani Wadan
- Rick Millen
- Lynn Dang
Charity Bounce Limited
Charity Bounce is a not for profit organisation that exists to build resiliency and positive job futures for young people at -risk (12-24), using inno…
Workplace Giving Australia Limited
Held Awards to promote workplace giving to other employers. Worked with charities to build their knowledge of workplace giving and what employers are …
NSW Service For The Treatment And Rehabilitation Of Torture And Trauma Survivors (Startts)
We provide psychological treatment and rehabilitation to torture and Trauma affected refugees and asylum seekers…
Afghan Fajar Association Incorporated and Charity
We have provided support to the community through access to and delivery of EAPA and WDO. In addition we have maintained Dari Language lessons throug…
Agape International Church Incorporated
We helped a lot of newly arrived refugees family with short period accommodation, food, and also medical expenses. We also did free counseling for co…
- Registration Status
- Charity is registered.
- DGR Status
Donations can be claimed as a tax deduction. (Listed by name DGR).
- Office Address
Po Box Q428
Queen Victoria Building
- Operating Countries
- Afghanistan, Algeria, Angola, Argentina, Armenia, Bangladesh, Brazil, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Central African Republic, Chad, Colombia, Congo, Costa Rica, Djibouti, Ecuador, Egypt, Ethiopia, Ghana, Guatemala, Honduras, Indonesia, Iraq, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Lebanon, Liberia, Libya, Malawi, Malaysia, Mali, Mauritania, Mexico, Montenegro, Morocco, Mozambique, Nepal, Niger, Nigeria, Pakistan, Panama, Peru, Philippines, Rwanda, Senegal, Serbia, Somalia, South Africa, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Tajikistan, Tunisia, Uganda, Ukraine, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Bosnia And Herzegovina, Congo, The Democratic Republic Of The, Côte D'Ivoire, Iran, Islamic Republic Of, Myanmar, Syrian Arab Republic, Tanzania, United Republic Of, Venezuela, Bolivarian Republic Of
- Entity Type
Australian Public Company
A company is a non-individual client type. Company is defined to include a body corporate and any other unincorporated association or body of persons but does not include a partnership or a non-entity joint venture. Public Benevolent Institution
02 9262 5377
- Latest Social
- Tweets by UNrefugees
- nsw, refugee, charity, refugees, australians, unhcr, Queen Victoria Building