Dignity Ltd is a large-scale charity established in 2015. Their main activity is registered as food aid primarily serving adults - aged 25 to under 65 adults - aged 65 and over families aboriginal and torres strait islander people gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender or intersex persons migrants, refugees or asylum seekers people from a culturally and linguistically diverse background financially disadvantaged people people at risk of homelessness/ people experiencing homelessness people with disabilities unemployed persons veterans and/or their families victims of crime (including family violence) victims of disaster females males.
Empowering people at risk of or experiencing homelessness by providing shelter, food, clothing, advocacy and education enabling people to regain control of their lives. Community housing provider.
Who They Help
- Victims of disaster
- Victims of crime (including family violence)
- Veterans and/or their families
- Unemployed persons
- Pre/post release offenders and/or their families
- People with disabilities
- People from a culturally and linguistically diverse background
- People at risk of homelessness/ people experiencing homelessness
- Migrants, refugees or asylum seekers
- Gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender or intersex persons
- Financially disadvantaged people
- Adults - aged 65 and over
- Adults - aged 25 to under 65
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people
Total employee expenses: $1,438,250 (43% of revenue).
Average full-time equivalent salary: $75,697.
Revenue vs Expenses
Dignity Ltd has seen an average annual growth of 269% in revenue versus a 40% p.a. increase in expenses. This can be a good sign of financial health.
Assets vs Liabilities
As of 2020, Dignity Ltd has a debt-to-equity (D/E) ratio of 0.73. This is considered slightly riskier than average within the charity space.
Sources of Revenue
Sources of Expense
- Julie-anne Morgan
- Suzanne Hopman
- Nicole May
- DirectorPossibly also represents: A Helping Hand Community Foundation Incorporated.
- Kieron Ritchard
Maroochy Neighbourhood Centre Inc
- We provided hot meals and showers to the homeless and marginalised in the community, as well as, food hampers, clothing, health care packs and free…
THE REDEEMED CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF GOD INCORPORATED AS THE OPERATOR OF A PBI
1. We provided and facilitated information sessions for international students and migrants. 2. We provided welfare assistance and groceries to member…
U3A Network - NSW
The Network provides support to 94 independent U3A groups throughout NSW, Tasmania, NT, Victoria and Western Australia. U3A's are totally volunta…
Share the Dignity Ltd
To ensure women & girls in Australia have access to sanitary items. To work alongside Australian Charities to assist them with the basic of hygiene pr…
- Registration Status
- Charity is registered.
- DGR Status
Donations can be claimed as a tax deduction.
- Operating States
- VIC TAS NSW QLD WA SA NT
- Entity Type
Australian Public Company
A company is a non-individual client type. Company is defined to include a body corporate and any other unincorporated association or body of persons but does not include a partnership or a non-entity joint venture. Public Benevolent Institution
1300 332 334
- homelessness, community, nsw, sydney, volunteer, bowral, violence, domestic violence, clothing, the homeless, rspca, basic needs, pets