Geckos – German Community School Melbourne Incorporated
Geckos – German Community School Melbourne Incorporated is a small-scale charity established in 2013. Their main activity is registered as other education primarily serving families.
- education and teaching German - incorporating German culture in activities and excursions
Who They Help
- Financially disadvantaged people
- General community in Australia
Total employee expenses: $77,585 (93% of revenue).
Average full-time equivalent salary: $25,862.
Revenue vs Expenses
Geckos – German Community School Melbourne Incorporated has seen an average annual decline of -11% in revenue versus a -7% p.a. decrease in expenses. This imbalance can sometimes mean a challenge for long-term financial management.
Assets vs Liabilities
Sources of Revenue
Sources of Expense
- Sven Gallasch
- Peter Weissbacher
- Board Member
- Max Vom Kolke
- Heidi Stephens
- Eva Murer
- Board Member
- Alexander Murer
- Vice-presidentPossibly also represents: Ethnic Community Broadcasting Association Of Victoria Limited.
Kimberley Foundation Australia Limited
Research grants awarded to academics working on specific research projects to advance the knowledge and understanding of rock art. The Foundation pres…
Marco Polo Project
* We ran a weekly Chinese-English collaborative translation MeetUp in Melbourne, and a Japanse English collaborative translation MeetUp in Japan. We a…
Melbourne Indian Brethren Assembly Incorporated
1,We support families and provide counselling for the needed families. 2,Teach kids culture values and Christian education.…
Doncaster Templestowe Artists Society Incorporated
We conduct Art classes several days per week,morning afternoon and evening, available to the general public as well as members of the society during s…
- Registration Status
- Charity is registered.
- DGR Status
Donations are not tax deductible.
- Operating States
- Entity Type
Other Incorporated Entity
Other incorporated entity includes an entity that has the same characteristics as a company but is not incorporated as a corporation's law company. This category includes: a branch of an overseas company not incorporated in Australia (often the name ends in corporation) incorporated associations which are incorporated under a State Act incorporated charitable institutions
- german language, german, language, culture, melbourne, reservoir, vic