Interseed International Ltd
Interseed International Ltd is a small-scale charity established in 2016. Their main activity is registered as international activities primarily serving overseas communities or charities.
We seek to bring benevolent support through areas of education, medical and community development. in 2018 we were able to send a team to Nepal to help fit out a Community Cafe.
Who They Help
- Overseas communities or charities
Total employee expenses: $0 (0% of revenue).
Average full-time equivalent salary: $0.
Revenue vs Expenses
Interseed International Ltd has seen an average annual decline of -48% in revenue versus a -38% p.a. decrease in expenses. This imbalance can sometimes mean a challenge for long-term financial management.
Grants given out in 2019 for use outside of Australia: $3,000
Assets vs Liabilities
Sources of Revenue
Sources of Expense
- David Taylor
- DirectorPossibly also represents: Rotary Club of Scarborough Trust, AFIC Schools (W.A.) Ltd, The Trustees of the Board of Management, Clergy Remuneration and Retirement, Diocese Of Broken Bay, Sovereign Grace Church (Sydney - Upper North), Bio-R Oz, Peninsula Palms Aged And Community Services Limited, KINGSTON BEACH RSL SUB BRANCH INC., Westminster Presbyterian Church Redbank Plains, Kiwanis Club Of Shepparton Incorporated, The Young Men's Christian Association of Western Australia Incorporated, YMCA of Western Australia Youth and Community Services Incorporated, Errappa Blue Light Camp Blue Light Sa Inc, Blue Light Sa Inc, Megs Children Trust, The Trustee For Interseed Foundation, INTERSEED LTD, ECOllaboration Ltd, Wesleyan Methodist Church Of Australia In Queensland Toowoomba, The Trustee For The B'Nai B'Rith Foundation, Manly Freshwater Parish, Lutheran Church Of Australia Queensland District, Clergy Remuneration Retirement and Sick Fund Diocese of Broken Bay, Somerton Surf Life Saving Club Incorporated, Tracks Inc, THE TRUSTEE FOR Q COAL FOUNDATION.
- Simon Heazlewood
- DirectorPossibly also represents: Creekside Community Church Ltd.
- Shane Ginn
- DirectorAlso represents: INTERSEED LTD.
- Vernon Heazlewood
- Anthony Hatch
- DirectorPossibly also represents: Mitchell Conservatorium Inc.
The Trustee For Interseed Foundation
At the local level, numerous assistance projects have been completed to aid people in distress. We have helped facilitate a variety of programs run by…
Carmichael College Ltd
The Mission of Carmichael College is to prepare our students for life in the world and eternity by; Encouraging students to know God in order to live…
Christian Community Churches of Queensland
We serve a network of independent churches and provide advice and support to their community activities with information on how to remain or become ch…
Creekside Community Church Ltd
We exist to be a catalyst for our community's transformation through the holistic gospel of Jesus Christ: We intentionally serve and practically …
Interseed Exists to bring community transformation through the gospel, local church and community partnership. Providing sustainable education and ca…
- Registration Status
- Charity is registered.
- DGR Status
Donations can be claimed as a tax deduction.
- Office Address
793-833 Oakey Flat Rd
- Operating States
- Operating Countries
- Nepal, Papua New Guinea
- Entity Type
Australian Public Company
A company is a non-individual client type. Company is defined to include a body corporate and any other unincorporated association or body of persons but does not include a partnership or a non-entity joint venture. Public Benevolent Institution
- qld, Morayfield