Cedar Place Aged Care Facility Limited
Cedar Place Aged Care Facility Limited is a large-scale charity established in 2010. Their main activity is registered as nursing homes primarily serving adults - aged 65 and over aboriginal and torres strait islander people gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender or intersex persons people from a culturally and linguistically diverse background people in rural/regional/remote communities financially disadvantaged people people at risk of homelessness/ people experiencing homelessness people with chronic illness (including terminal illness) females males.
Fundraising assists with providing equipment for residents recreational activities and amenity within the aged care home.
Who They Help
- People with chronic illness (including terminal illness)
- People in rural/regional/remote communities
- People from a culturally and linguistically diverse background
- People at risk of homelessness/ people experiencing homelessness
- Gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender or intersex persons
- Financially disadvantaged people
- Adults - aged 65 and over
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people
Total employee expenses: $3,335,487 (59% of revenue).
Average full-time equivalent salary: $81,353.
Revenue vs Expenses
Cedar Place Aged Care Facility Limited has seen an average annual growth of 4% in revenue versus a 4% p.a. increase in expenses.
Assets vs Liabilities
As of 2020, Cedar Place Aged Care Facility Limited has a debt-to-equity (D/E) ratio of 0.06. This is considered safer than average within the charity space.
Sources of Revenue
Sources of Expense
- Rodney Edwards
- DirectorPossibly also represents: NVC Group Ltd.
- John Butler
- OtherAlso represents: NVC Group Ltd.
- Hendrika Oldenhove
- John O'neill
- DirectorPossibly also represents: Cardinal Newman Faith Resources Inc.
- Brian Irvine
- Janine Reed
- DirectorPossibly also represents: UCA - Macksville Uniting Church.
- Murray Sainsbury
NVC Group Ltd
Fundraising activities provided for resident activities and amenity in our aged care homes…
- Registration Status
- Charity is registered.
- DGR Status
Donations can be claimed as a tax deduction.
- Office Address
58 Cochrane St
- Operating States
- Entity Type
Australian Public Company
A company is a non-individual client type. Company is defined to include a body corporate and any other unincorporated association or body of persons but does not include a partnership or a non-entity joint venture. Public Benevolent Institution
- nsw, West Kempsey