TLC Support Inc.
TLC Support Inc. is a small-scale charity established in 2013. Their main activity is registered as performing arts primarily serving youth - 15 to under 25 aboriginal and torres strait islander people gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender or intersex persons migrants, refugees or asylum seekers people from a culturally and linguistically diverse background financially disadvantaged people people at risk of homelessness/ people experiencing homelessness people with chronic illness (including terminal illness) people with disabilities females males.
We offer a range of social and support programs that serve a wide variety of alienated and disengaged community members. Through food relief and programs for youth, families & other adults as well as homeless men, TLC Support provides direct benevolent relief to people in the local community surrounding Bayswater North.
Who They Help
- Youth - 15 to under 25
- Victims of disaster
- Victims of crime (including family violence)
- Veterans and/or their families
- Unemployed persons
- Pre/post release offenders and/or their families
- People with disabilities
- People with chronic illness (including terminal illness)
- People from a culturally and linguistically diverse background
- People at risk of homelessness/ people experiencing homelessness
- Migrants, refugees or asylum seekers
- Gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender or intersex persons
- Financially disadvantaged people
- Adults - aged 65 and over
- Adults - aged 25 to under 65
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people
Total employee expenses: $9,080 (6% of revenue).
Average full-time equivalent salary: $4,146.
Revenue vs Expenses
TLC Support Inc. has seen an average annual growth of 6% in revenue versus a 8% p.a. increase in expenses. This imbalance can sometimes mean a challenge for long-term financial management.
Grants given out in 2020 for use within Australia: $90,645
Assets vs Liabilities
Sources of Revenue
Sources of Expense
- Phillip Jones
- ChairpersonPossibly also represents: Maritime Employees Training Limited, Reptile Rescue, Tea Tree Gully Congregation of Jehovah's Witnesses.
- Vic Heyward
- Committee Member
- Shane Lewis
- TreasurerPossibly also represents: The Cycle Of Life.
- Michael Green
- Board Member
- Margaret Mitchell
- Committee MemberPossibly also represents: Seventh-Day Adventist Aged Care (Victoria) Ltd.
- Jeff Garrioch
- Russell Goodman
- Committee Member
Truth & Liberation Concern
We provided spiritual guidance in the form of Sunday services, teaching programs, childrens, youth and young adult programs. Other services and activi…
Glen Park Community Centre Incorporated
We operated food and emergency relief programs, adulty education programs, social interest programs, health and well being programs, community space …
- Registration Status
- Charity is registered.
- DGR Status
Donations can be claimed as a tax deduction.
- Office Address
265 Canterbury Rd
- Operating States
- Entity Type
Other Incorporated Entity
Other incorporated entity includes an entity that has the same characteristics as a company but is not incorporated as a corporation's law company. This category includes: a branch of an overseas company not incorporated in Australia (often the name ends in corporation) incorporated associations which are incorporated under a State Act incorporated charitable institutions Public Benevolent Institution
- refugees, social inclusion, vic, Bayswater North