Six Rivers Aboriginal Corporation
Six Rivers Aboriginal Corporation was established in 1992. Their main activity is registered as aged care activities.
Who They Help
- Youth - 15 to under 25
- Children - aged 6 to under 15
- Adults - aged 65 and over
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people
Total employee expenses: $0 (0% of revenue).
Average full-time equivalent salary: $0.
Revenue vs Expenses
Assets vs Liabilities
- David Gough
- DirectorPossibly also represents: The Spiritual Assembly of the Baha'is of South Perth Incorporated.
- Sammy Howard
- Denise Jones
- Jennifer Evans
- DirectorPossibly also represents: Down Syndrome Association Of NSW Inc, The Illawarra Grammar School Parent and Friends Association.
- Louise Daniels
- Elizabeth Brown
- DirectorPossibly also represents: Development For Isolated Peoples Limited, Cairns Regional Domestic Violence Service Inc, FREO2 Foundation Australia Limited, U3A Stonnington Inc, The Macular Vision Loss Support Society Of Australia Inc, Cherry Lane Equine Retirement Ltd, Arc Disability Services Inc, Access Community Housing Company Ltd, St Stephens Anglican Church Normanhurst, Codesign Studio Limited, The Next Economy Limited.
- Jacinta Vanderfeen
- Karen Gower
- Registration Status
- Charity is registered.
- DGR Status
Donations are not tax deductible.
- Office Address
1 Bluff Access Road
- Operating States
- Entity Type
Other Incorporated Entity
Other incorporated entity includes an entity that has the same characteristics as a company but is not incorporated as a corporation's law company. This category includes: a branch of an overseas company not incorporated in Australia (often the name ends in corporation) incorporated associations which are incorporated under a State Act incorporated charitable institutions