NSW Wildlife Information Rescue And Education Service Incorporated
NSW Wildlife Information Rescue And Education Service Incorporated is a large-scale charity. Their main activity is registered as wildlife welfare primarily serving animals environment.
WIRES, NSW Wildlife Information Rescue and Information Service Inc. is Australia's largest wildlife rescue organisation. WIRES Rescue Office operates 24/7 and WIRES has been rescuing and caring for sick, injured and orphaned wildlife for almost 35 years. In the last financial year WIRES received more than 180,000 calls to our 1300 line and provided rescue advice and assistance for over 100,000 animals. WIRES has over 3,000 volunteers and WIRES Rescue Office works with our volunteers, veterinarians, wildlife hospitals and other wildlife rescue groups to help wildlife 365 days a year. In the wake of the devastating 2019/2020 emergency events, WIRES began providing significant national support for wildlife, supporting over 240 projects to assist with wildlife rescue and care across every state and territory. WIRES are also working with major partners to support the long-term recovery of wildlife habitat and native species.
Who They Help
Total employee expenses: $2,710,030 (3% of revenue).
Average full-time equivalent salary: $49,273.
Revenue vs Expenses
NSW Wildlife Information Rescue And Education Service Incorporated has seen an average annual growth of 417% in revenue versus a 41% p.a. increase in expenses. This can be a good sign of financial health.
Grants given out in 2020 for use within Australia: $5,715,689
Assets vs Liabilities
As of 2020, NSW Wildlife Information Rescue And Education Service Incorporated has a debt-to-equity (D/E) ratio of 0.01. This is considered safer than average within the charity space.
Sources of Revenue
Sources of Expense
- Vickii Lett
- Board Member
- Leonie Kyriacou
- Committee MemberPossibly also represents: ENDOMETRIOSIS AUSTRALIA LTD.
- Storm Stanford
- Ian Kershaw
- Committee MemberPossibly also represents: Launceston School For Seniors Inc.
- Caroline Clarence
- Board Member
- Michael Smith
- Committee MemberPossibly also represents: The South East Junction Mental Health Activity and Resource Centre Inc., Institute For Economics And Peace Limited, Vietnam Veterans Federation Victorian Branch Incorporated, The Trustee for The Elizabeth Cahill Fyffe Trust, The Trustee For Erasmus School Bursary Trust, Peace Christian Church Redcliffe City Ltd, Jesuit College of Spirituality, Sheridan College Inc., Australian Baptist Education Inc, MAMA RESPOND INTERNATIONAL LTD, Gallipoli Scholarship Fund Inc, Nations Church Inc, The Fringe Church, Trusteespooncarie Hospital Reserve, Surfing the Spectrum Foundation Limited, Organic Matters Foundation Limited, Connect2Group, Now and Not Yet Inc, The Trustee for Nations Trust, WE LOVE OLIVINE LTD, Seventh-Day Adventist Church (South Australian Conference) Limited, Booroongen Djugun Limited (BDL), Erasmus School, St Johns Anglican Church - Minchinbury, Medical Rescue Foundation Ltd.
- Brett Anderson
- Wen Cheng
- Public OfficerPossibly also represents: Abercrombie Street Child Care Ltd.
- Kerrie Jones
- Zaiga Deist
- Board Member
- Heather Cauldfield
- Board Member
- Robert Maul
- Committee MemberPossibly also represents: Australian Institute Of Emergency Services (S.A. Division).
- David Kovic
- Committee Member
- Lyn Fowler
- Deputy Chairperson
- Matthew Jarrett
- Board MemberPossibly also represents: Clover's Run Incorporated.
Food Ladder gives people the tools to stop hunger and malnourishment. We provide remote and regional communities with hydroponic greenhouses and spec…
Palliative Care New South Wales Incorporated
We provided support to our members We provided information and support to the general public…
Wildlife Carers Network Central West Incorporated
Native fauna rescue, fostering, rehabilitating, and then release; are the activities that our group strive to achieve. In order to do this we raise fu…
Council Of Catholic School Parents
CCSP provided leadership, advocacy and support for the parents and carers of children and young people in Catholic schools in NSW and the ACT. As the …
The Ted Noffs Foundation
The Ted Noffs Foundation Provided a wide range of services to young people aged 12-25. This included 1. 2 residential rehabilitation Programs (Drug an…
- Registration Status
- Charity is registered.
- DGR Status
Donations can be claimed as a tax deduction. (Fund name: NSW WILDLIFE INFORMATION AND RESCUE SERVICE PUBLIC GIFT FUND).
- Office Address
U 1 117 Old Pittwater Rd
- Entity Type
Other Incorporated Entity
Other incorporated entity includes an entity that has the same characteristics as a company but is not incorporated as a corporation's law company. This category includes: a branch of an overseas company not incorporated in Australia (often the name ends in corporation) incorporated associations which are incorporated under a State Act incorporated charitable institutions
02 8977 3333
- Latest Social
- Tweets by WIRES_NSW
- nsw, education, australia's, rehabilitation, volunteers, food, wildlife, animals, Brookvale