Church of Spiritual Enlightenment
Also known as “COSE Williamstown”, Church of Spiritual Enlightenment is a small-scale charity established in 1972. Their main activity is registered as spirituality primarily serving adults - aged 25 to under 65 adults - aged 65 and over females males. This organisation is classed as a basic religious charity.
Within Covid-19 restrictions we held Church services, Spiritual Healing and Counselling, Development groups and workshops as well as community social events.
Who They Help
- Adults - aged 65 and over
- Adults - aged 25 to under 65
Total employee expenses: $0 (0% of revenue).
Average full-time equivalent salary: $0.
Revenue vs Expenses
Assets vs Liabilities
- Sue King
- Committee MemberPossibly also represents: Goodwill Industries Of South Australia Incorporated, Kuitpo Colony Incorporated.
- Kenneth David Finlay
- Beverley Mcnab
- Committee Member
- Kelly Hollings
- Committee Member
- Barbara Witcombe
- Christine Vonya
- John King
- Committee MemberPossibly also represents: Apex Foundation, The Apex Foundation Association Of Civilian Widows - New South Wales Trust, Returned & Services League Of Australi South West Rocks Sub Branch, Returned And Services League Of Australia (Qld Branch) Beenleigh & District Sub Branch Inc, The Trustee For Scarborough Christian Service Fund, Apex Foundation Charitable Trust, The Trustee For Puffin Magic Foundation, Lakes Entrance Neighbourhood House Inc, Allan & Gill Gray Philanthropy Australasia, City of Penrith RSL sub-Branch (RSL NSW), The Trustee For Royal Melbourne Hospital Neuroscience Foundation, Apex Foundation Community Fund, Karuah River Men's Shed Inc., Apex Fine Arts Scholarship Trust, Noble Park Rsl Sub Branch Inc, The Trustee For Apex Underprivileged Childrens Trust, Civilian Widows Of Queensland Foundation, Floreat Surf Lifesaving Club Inc, Association Of Civilian Widows Trust Of Western Australia, NORTH COAST CHURCH INC, The Royal Aeronautical Society Australian Division Inc, Dads Landing Pad Inc.
The Redeemed Christian Church of God Australia/Pacific Region
-Provided weekly groceries distribution to the Community members experiencing COVID lockdown. -Regular counselling of members facing the challenges of…
Uca - Mountview Mitcham
The organization pursued its charitable purposes by facilitating worshipping, witnessing and serving a s a fellowship of the Spirit of Christ. It'…
Wantirna Christian Community Church
Sunday worship services Cavell Kitchen Uganda support…
Uca - St John's Essendon
The organisation pursued its charitable purposes by facilitating worshipping, witnessing and serving as a fellowship of the Spirit in Christ. Its memb…
David Mccracken Ministries Inc
As a prophetic ministry, our passion is to see you, the Church, empowered to become like Jesus Christ in character and spiritual authority. Our heart …
- Registration Status
- Charity is registered.
- DGR Status
Donations are not tax deductible.
- Office Address
61 John St
- Operating States
- Entity Type
Other Unincorporated Entity
An other unincorporated entity is a number of people grouped together by a common purpose with club-like characteristics, for example, a sporting club, social club or trade union. Some club-like characteristics are that: there are members of the association the members will normally be free to join or leave the association the association will normally continue in existence independently of any change to the composition of the association as a matter of history, there will have been a moment in time when a number of persons combined to form the association there is a contract (which can fall short of a legally enforceable contract) binding the members among themselves, and there is a constitutional arrangement for meetings of members and for appointing officers. The meaning of any other unincorporated association or body of persons does not include a non-entity joint venture.
- meditation, christian, church, spiritual, williamstown, services, vic, church service, spiritualist church, spiritual enlightenment