Catholic Health Australia Limited
Catholic Health Australia Limited is a large-scale charity established in 1999. Their main activity is registered as other health service delivery primarily serving general community in australia.
CHA has in 2018/2019 worked on behalf of Catholic health, aged and community care services to advance health, social and public welfare as the national advocate for the healing Ministry of the Catholic Church in Australia. By supporting service capacity and promoting the Catholic identity of Catholic health and aged care services, CHA has in 2018/2019 contributed to the fulfillment of the Mission of the Catholic Church. Through policy development and advocacy, CHA has pursued direct benevolent relief of illness, direct benevolent relief of the needs of the aged, and direct benevolent relief of poverty and homelessness as a social determinant of health.
Who They Help
- General community in Australia
Total employee expenses: $1,604,366 (47% of revenue).
Average full-time equivalent salary: $160,437.
Revenue vs Expenses
Catholic Health Australia Limited has seen an average annual growth of 5% in revenue versus a 4% p.a. increase in expenses. This can be a good sign of financial health.
Assets vs Liabilities
As of 2019, Catholic Health Australia Limited has a debt-to-equity (D/E) ratio of 0.22. This is considered safer than average within the charity space.
Sources of Revenue
Sources of Expense
- Virginia Bourke
- DirectorPossibly also represents: St John Ambulance Australia Ltd, Mercy Health Service Albury Limited, Mercy Hospitals NSW Ltd, Mercy Hospitals Victoria Limited, Rice Village Limited, Southern Cross Care (Vic), Mercy Health Property Limited, St.John Holdings, Mercy Health Australia Ltd, St. John Ambulance Australia (Victoria) Inc., St Brigids Convent Of Mercy Perth Limited, Bethlehem Home For The Aged Limited, Mercy Palliative Care Limited.
- James Birch
- DirectorPossibly also represents: Calvary Health Care Act Limited, Calvary Mary MacKillop Care SA Limited, Calvary Retirement Community Ryde Limited, Calvary Health Care Adelaide Limited, Calvary Private Health Care Canberra Limited, Calvary Home Care Services Limited, Calvary Health Care Bethlehem Limited, Calvary Bruce Private Hospital Limited, Calvary Retirement Communities Limited, Calvary Retirement Community Canberra Limited, Calvary Health Care Tasmania Limited, Lcm Calvary Health Care Holdings Limited, Calvary Health Care (Newcastle) Limited, Calvary Health Care Riverina Limited, Little Company Of Mary Health Care Limited, Calvary Health Care Sydney Limited.
- Julien O'connell
- DirectorAlso represents: Australian Catholic University Limited.
- Francis Sullivan
- Maureen Gleeson
- Jennifer Parker
- DirectorPossibly also represents: Baptist Church Warwick, Harmony Primary School Parents' & Citizens' Association Inc, Family Nurturing Centre Inc, Cancer Council Australia.
- Kerry Sanderson
- Ruth Durick
- Donald Neander
- Eric Mcclintock
- David Robinson
- DirectorAlso represents: Catholic Healthcare Limited.Possibly also represents: ACACIA RESEARCH INSTITUTE INCORPORATED, St Peter's College Foundation Building Fund, St Peter's College Foundation Inc Museum Trust, The Employment Law Centre Of Western Australia (Inc.), T.H.E Community Legal Centre Incorporated, The Trustee For All Souls Church Endowment Trust A/C, St Peter's College Foundation Library Fund, Catholic Schools NSW Limited, The Trustee For St Peter's College Scholarship Trust, Uca - Pitt Street Parish, St Johns Anglican Church Wodonga, Holy Trinity Anglican Church - Glen Innes, The Trustee for the Anglican Diocese of Rockhampton Fund for Religious Instruction in Government Schools, Uca - Waverley Lugar Brae, Uca-Koornang Parish, Uca - Emmanuel Anglican And Uniting Church West Wodonga, St Peter's College Foundation Inc.
- William Wright
- DirectorPossibly also represents: The Trustee For Pastoral Works Fund Diocese Of Maitland-Newcastle, Province of Sydney and Archdiocese of Canberra & Goulburn, Catholic Schools Office - Newcastle, Trustees Of The Roman Catholic Church For The Diocese Of Maitland-Newcastle, Catholic Diocese Of Maitland-Newcastle, Maitland Newcastle Diocesan Trust Fund, Catholiccare Social Services Hunter-Manning, Catholic Enquiry Centre, Australian Catholic Migrant & Refugee Office, Australian Catholic Social Justice Council, The Trustees Of The Province Of Sydney And Archdiocese Of Canberra And Goulburn, Whitebridge Church Of Christ, Lirrwi Yolngu Tourism Aboriginal Corporation, Lockleys Baptist Church, Oatley RSL sub-Branch (RSL NSW), Diocese Of Maitland-Newcastle Catholic Development Fund, St Nicholas Early Education, New South Wales Justices Association Incorporated, The Trustee For Pastoral Works Trust Diocese Of Maitland Newcastle, Newcastle Christian Library.
- John Watkins
Mater Misericordiae Limited
Operation of Catholic health care facilities…
Mater Health Services North Queensland Limited
The Mater Health Service North Queensland operated 2 hospitals in Townsville NQ which together conducted over 32,000 episodes of care in the 2019 repo…
Calvary Health Care Act Limited
Our purpose is the maintenance/enhancement of the overall quality of life, dignity and well-being of every individual needing care, particularly at th…
Community Services 1
We operate 5 early education and care services, educating and care for over 600 children daily. We provide aged care services, both in the community …
Catholic Parish Of St Marys Warren
Part of the Catholic Church in Australia…
Box Hill Rsl Sub Branch Incorporated
-We provide advice, social interaction, counselling and other services for war veterans and their dependants -We provide Commemorative Day Services, M…
Trustees Of The Roman Catholic Church For The Archdiocese Of Canberra And Goulburn As Trustee For Merici College
Merici is the oldest established Catholic girls Secondary School in Canberra. Opened in 1959 it was originally known as Canberra Catholic Girls High S…
- Registration Status
- Charity is registered.
- DGR Status
Donations can be claimed as a tax deduction.
- Office Address
Po Box 245
- Operating States
- VIC TAS NSW QLD WA SA ACT NT
- Operating Countries
- Malaysia, Singapore, Holy See (Vatican City State)
- Entity Type
Australian Public Company
A company is a non-individual client type. Company is defined to include a body corporate and any other unincorporated association or body of persons but does not include a partnership or a non-entity joint venture. Public Benevolent Institution
02 6203 2777
- homelessness, health, community, catholic, aged care, hospitals, the catholic church, catholic church in australia, act, public welfare, Braddon, Civic Square