Flowerdale Community House Inc
Flowerdale Community House Inc is a small-scale charity established in 2007.
We provide programs, activities and services at little to no cost to the participants. We use an inclusive approach to create opportunity's for development, equity and connection over all age groups and socio-economic backgrounds.
Who They Help
- Youth - 15 to under 25
- Victims of disaster
- Victims of crime (including family violence)
- Veterans and/or their families
- Unemployed persons
- Pre/post release offenders and/or their families
- People with disabilities
- People with chronic illness (including terminal illness)
- People in rural/regional/remote communities
- People from a culturally and linguistically diverse background
- People at risk of homelessness/ people experiencing homelessness
- Other charities
- Migrants, refugees or asylum seekers
- General community in Australia
- Gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender or intersex persons
- Financially disadvantaged people
- Early childhood - aged under 6
- Children - aged 6 to under 15
- Adults - aged 65 and over
- Adults - aged 25 to under 65
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people
Total employee expenses: $85,549 (57% of revenue).
Average full-time equivalent salary: $0.
Revenue vs Expenses
Flowerdale Community House Inc has seen an average annual growth of 4% in revenue versus a 40% p.a. increase in expenses. This imbalance can sometimes mean a challenge for long-term financial management.
Assets vs Liabilities
Sources of Revenue
Sources of Expense
- Stephanie Phelan
- Sarah Hopkins
- Rebekah Grant
- David Thompson
- Vice-presidentPossibly also represents: Victims Of Crime Assistance League (Hunter), Restoration Fellowships International (NSW) Incorporated, Restoration Fellowships International (WA) Incorporated, Botany Bay Community Church Incorporated, Kopwa Limited, Nyahwest Uniting Church Council, Watchman Ministries Incorporated, Sydney Christian Fellowship Incorporated, Restoration Fellowships International (Victoria) Inc., Uca Presbytery Of Loddon Mallee, Gods Royal Assembly Inc, Caulfield Grammar School, Scripture Union International Council Australian Branch.
Cheltenham Community Centre Inc
Our adult education, childcare, sports club, recreation, festivals, and volunteer program link in people that might otherwise be socially isolated in …
Hamilton Pastoral & Agricultural Society Inc.
We bring over $10 million into the local economy annually from the events we conduct. We have over 300 members, 100 actively volunteer. We provide fr…
Noah's Ark Inc.
Noah's Ark is a not-for-profit community organisation based in Victoria,southern NSW and the ACT. We offer a range of services and programs that …
We provide programs which allow children to improve their lives through movement and mindfulness, by providing the building blocks to support active p…
Meredith Community Centre Inc
We provided support and services to older Community members to assist them in achieving online literacy with regards to health and other important res…
- Registration Status
- Charity is registered.
- DGR Status
Donations are not tax deductible.
- Operating States
- Entity Type
Other Incorporated Entity
Other incorporated entity includes an entity that has the same characteristics as a company but is not incorporated as a corporation's law company. This category includes: a branch of an overseas company not incorporated in Australia (often the name ends in corporation) incorporated associations which are incorporated under a State Act incorporated charitable institutions
- children, community, bushfire, social services, shed, vic