Eon Benevolent Fund Inc
Also known as “EON Foundation”, Eon Benevolent Fund Inc is a large-scale charity established in 2006. Their main activity is registered as nutrition primarily serving early childhood - aged under 6 children - aged 6 to under 15 youth - 15 to under 25 adults - aged 25 to under 65 aboriginal and torres strait islander people.
- EON delivers the EON Thriving Communities Program in remote Aboriginal communities. - The program is an early intervention nutrition-focused, healthy lifestyle and disease prevention program. - EON builds edible gardens in remote Aboriginal schools and communities for a secure supply of fresh fruit and vegetables, and partners with them to deliver a hands-on gardening, nutrition education and cooking program. - EON also provides training and local employment opportunities to build long-term, healthy lifestyle change in community. - During the 2019-20 reporting period, EON delivered the program to 12 communities in WA, across the Kimberley, Pilbara and Mid-West regions and to 12 communities in the NT across Groote Eylandt and the Big Rivers Region. - More information, including the 2019-20 annual report, can be found at www.eon.org.au
Who They Help
- Youth - 15 to under 25
- Early childhood - aged under 6
- Children - aged 6 to under 15
- Adults - aged 25 to under 65
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people
Total employee expenses: $1,718,484 (61% of revenue).
Average full-time equivalent salary: $81,833.
Revenue vs Expenses
Eon Benevolent Fund Inc has seen an average annual growth of 14% in revenue versus a 16% p.a. increase in expenses. This imbalance can sometimes mean a challenge for long-term financial management.
Assets vs Liabilities
As of 2020, Eon Benevolent Fund Inc has a debt-to-equity (D/E) ratio of 0.26. This is considered about average within the charity space.
Sources of Revenue
Sources of Expense
- Camis Smith
- Board Member
- Harvey Coates
- Board Member
- Caroline De Mori
- Katrina Burton
- SecretaryAlso represents: The Trustee for the Burton Family Foundation.Possibly also represents: Sheila Foundation Limited.
- Danielle Blain
- Board Member
National Heart Foundation Of Australia Wa Division
The Heart Foundation is dedicated to making a real difference to the heart health of Australians. Every day, our work includes:- funding world-class c…
- Registration Status
- Charity is registered.
- DGR Status
Donations can be claimed as a tax deduction.
- Office Address
U 2 245 Churchill Ave
- Operating States
- WA NT
- Entity Type
Other Incorporated Entity
Other incorporated entity includes an entity that has the same characteristics as a company but is not incorporated as a corporation's law company. This category includes: a branch of an overseas company not incorporated in Australia (often the name ends in corporation) incorporated associations which are incorporated under a State Act incorporated charitable institutions Public Benevolent Institution
08 9381 5403
- Latest Social
- Tweets by eonfoundation
- cooking, disease, wa, healthy lifestyle, disease prevention, fruit, nutrition, vegetables, kimberley, subiaco, pilbara