Hepatitis ACT Inc.
Hepatitis ACT Inc. is a medium-scale charity established in 1995. Their main activity is registered as other education primarily serving general community in australia.
we provide activities to people living hepatitis, at risk groups and community organisations to help prevent hepatitis B and hepatitis C and lessen the stigma and discrimination associated with the hepatitis B and C virus.
Who They Help
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people
- Adults - aged 25 to under 65
- Adults - aged 65 and over
- Financially disadvantaged people
- Gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender or intersex persons
- Migrants, refugees or asylum seekers
- People at risk of homelessness/ people experiencing homelessness
- People from a culturally and linguistically diverse background
- People with chronic illness (including terminal illness)
- People with disabilities
- Pre/post release offenders and/or their families
- Unemployed persons
- Youth - 15 to under 25
- General community in Australia
Total employee expenses: $350,864 (75% of revenue).
Average full-time equivalent salary: $87,716.
Revenue vs Expenses
Hepatitis ACT Inc. has seen an average annual growth of 4% in revenue versus a 2% p.a. increase in expenses. This can be a good sign of financial health.
Assets vs Liabilities
As of 2019, Hepatitis ACT Inc. has a debt-to-equity (D/E) ratio of 0.14. This is considered safer than average within the charity space.
Sources of Revenue
Sources of Expense
- Sharon Flanigan
- Board Member
- Srinivas Manchikanti
- Gaylene Coulton
- Board MemberPossibly also represents: Women's Centre For Health Matters.
- Sharon Tuffin
- TreasurerPossibly also represents: Alcohol Tobacco And Other Drug Association Australian Capital Territory Incorporated, Karralika Programs Incorporated.
- Lesley Kesby
- Public Officer
- Melanie Walker
- PresidentPossibly also represents: Australian Alcohol and Other Drugs Council Ltd, Breast Surgeons Of Australia & New Zealand Incorporated.
- Lauren Bradley
- Vice-presidentPossibly also represents: Australian Federation of AIDS Organisations Limited.
Baby in Mind
Delivery of nationally accredited training to the health, community and early childhood workforce to increase skills in infant mental health promotion…
Havelock Housing Association Incorporated
We provide social, affordable and community housing for low income individuals and those with special needs Our target groups including young mothers,…
Rural Doctors Association Of Victoria Limited
RDAV activities in its advocacy role progressed the development of the Victorian Rural Generalist Pathway work with the Department of Health and Human…
Capital Health Network Ltd
The Company's activities during the year resulted in the implementation of national and regionally based programs and initiatives that focused on…
We provide a wide range of services and supports to individuals, communities and families to virtually eliminate new HIV transmissions and support tho…
- Registration Status
- Charity is registered.
- DGR Status
Donations can be claimed as a tax deduction.
- Office Address
36 David St Australian Capital Territory
- Operating States
- Entity Type
Other Unincorporated Entity
An other unincorporated entity is a number of people grouped together by a common purpose with club-like characteristics, for example, a sporting club, social club or trade union. Some club-like characteristics are that: there are members of the association the members will normally be free to join or leave the association the association will normally continue in existence independently of any change to the composition of the association as a matter of history, there will have been a moment in time when a number of persons combined to form the association there is a contract (which can fall short of a legally enforceable contract) binding the members among themselves, and there is a constitutional arrangement for meetings of members and for appointing officers. The meaning of any other unincorporated association or body of persons does not include a non-entity joint venture.
02 6230 6344
- health, risk, workforce, health promotion, hepatitis, liver, viral hepatitis, act, Turner