Royal Australasian College Of Surgeons
Also known as “THE COLLEGE OF SURGEONS OF AUSTRALIA AND NEW ZEALAND”, Royal Australasian College Of Surgeons is a large-scale charity established in 1929. Their main activity is registered as other education primarily serving general community in australia.
* We operate to train surgeons and maintain surgical standards in Australia and New Zealand. * We are a leading advocate for standards, professionalism and surgical education in Australia and New Zealand. * We actively support innovative surgical research, aid projects in underprivileged communities, skills transfer and education programs.
Who They Help
- People with chronic illness (including terminal illness)
- People with disabilities
- General community in Australia
Total employee expenses: $26,229,391 (35% of revenue).
Average full-time equivalent salary: $122,567.
Revenue vs Expenses
Royal Australasian College Of Surgeons has seen an average annual growth of 3% in revenue versus a 3% p.a. increase in expenses.
Grants given out in 2019 for use within Australia: $7,797,952
Grants given out in 2019 for use outside of Australia: $4,706,111
Assets vs Liabilities
As of 2019, Royal Australasian College Of Surgeons has a debt-to-equity (D/E) ratio of 0.41. This is considered about average within the charity space.
Sources of Revenue
Sources of Expense
- Jennifer Chambers
- DirectorPossibly also represents: Cocanarup Conservation Alliance Inc..
- Charles Jenkinson
- DirectorPossibly also represents: Regional Development Australia - South West Inc.
- Andrew Hill
- DirectorPossibly also represents: Vascular Foundation, Committee For Perth Limited, Glenaeon Foundation Ltd, Coastlands Care Incorporated, Coastlands International Christian Centre Inc, Hebrew Congregation Brighton, Catholiccare Victoria Tasmania, Melbourne Christadelphian Conference 2022 Incorporated, Australian and New Zealand Society for Vascular Surgery Inc., Glenaeon Alumni & Friends Limited.
- Adrian Anthony
- John Biviano
- David Fletcher
- DirectorPossibly also represents: Manningham Musicians Association, Churches of Christ Modbury Incorporated, Australian Spinal Research Foundation, Quirindi Congregation of Jehovah's Witnesses, Victorian Christian Science Nurses Support Trust, Victorian Christian Science Nursing Support Incorporated, Victorian Welfare Association.
- Lawrence Malisano
- Kerin Fielding
- Andrew Cochrane
- DirectorPossibly also represents: Geelong Grammar School Foundation Ltd as Trustee for Geelong Grammar School Scholarship Fund, Geelong Grammar School Endowment Trust, Geelong Grammar Foundation Limited, Australasian Cardiac Surgery Research Institution, Eatt Foundation Pty Ltd ATF Bob Eatt Foundation Charitable Trust, Cochrane-Schofield Charitable Fund, Maluk Timor Australia.
- Christine Lai
- Mark Ashton
- DirectorPossibly also represents: Coen Ashton Foundation Limited.
- Annette Holian
- DirectorAlso represents: Australian Orthopaedic Association.
- Henry Woo
- Gregory Witherow
- John Crozier
- DirectorPossibly also represents: Local Communities in Action Inc, Australia And New Zealand Association For The Surgery Of Trauma.
- Christopher Pyke
- DirectorPossibly also represents: Nadrasca Ltd, FOUNDATION FOR BREAST CANCER CARE LIMITED, Breast And Prostate Cancer Association Of Queensland Incorporated.
Spiritual Health Association Limited
We worked with health services and faith communities to ensure spiritual care services are available to all people as part of person-centred health ca…
The Royal Australian College of Medical Administrators Limited
RACMA is a medical college that provides education and training to medical administrators across Austral and New Zealand. In addition RACMA participat…
Love Me Love You Australia
Facilitated mental health and education programs to over 15000 people in 2019 Provided support and changed the help seeking behaviours of 100's o…
Womens Health Grampians Incorporated
Work to prevent family violence in the Grampians through leading an alliance of 130 organisations and clubs committed to this addressing the causes of…
- Registration Status
- Charity is registered.
- DGR Status
Donations can be claimed as a tax deduction. (Listed by name DGR).
- Operating States
- VIC TAS NSW QLD WA SA ACT NT
- Operating Countries
- Cambodia, China, Fiji, Indonesia, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Cook Islands, Kiribati, Marshall Islands, Micronesia, Federated States Of, Myanmar, Nauru, Timor-Leste, Tonga, Tuvalu, Vanuatu
- Entity Type
Australian Public Company
A company is a non-individual client type. Company is defined to include a body corporate and any other unincorporated association or body of persons but does not include a partnership or a non-entity joint venture.
+61 3 9249 1209
- Latest Social
- Tweets by RACSurgeons
- education, research, new zealand, education programs, east melbourne, vic, aid, non-profit organisation, surgery, surgeons