The Trustee For The B'Nai B'Rith Foundation
Also known as “The B'nai B'rith Foundation”, The Trustee For The B'Nai B'Rith Foundation is a small-scale charity established in 1980. Their main activity is registered as disaster relief primarily serving families.
During the 2019-20 year the B'nai B'rith Foundation distributed over $178,000 to 25 charitable organisations in Australia. These donations were made possible by generous contributions from members and entities within the B'nai B'rith organisation in Australia.
Who They Help
- Youth - 15 to under 25
- Children - aged 6 to under 15
Total employee expenses: $0 (0% of revenue).
Average full-time equivalent salary: $0.
Revenue vs Expenses
The Trustee For The B'Nai B'Rith Foundation has seen an average annual growth of 11% in revenue versus a 48% p.a. increase in expenses. This imbalance can sometimes mean a challenge for long-term financial management.
Grants given out in 2020 for use within Australia: $178,500
Assets vs Liabilities
Sources of Revenue
Sources of Expense
- Peter Schiff
- James Altman
- ChairpersonPossibly also represents: The Trustee For Bnai Brith Lodge Sydney No 1546 Charitable Trust.
- Howard Elton
- TrusteeAlso represents: The B Nai B Rith Charitable Trust.
- David Taylor
- TrusteePossibly also represents: Interseed International Ltd, Rotary Club of Scarborough Trust, AFIC Schools (W.A.) Ltd, The Trustees of the Board of Management, Clergy Remuneration and Retirement, Diocese Of Broken Bay, Sovereign Grace Church (Sydney - Upper North), Bio-R Oz, Peninsula Palms Aged And Community Services Limited, KINGSTON BEACH RSL SUB BRANCH INC., Westminster Presbyterian Church Redbank Plains, The Young Men's Christian Association of Western Australia Incorporated, YMCA of Western Australia Youth and Community Services Incorporated, Errappa Blue Light Camp Blue Light Sa Inc, Blue Light Sa Inc, Megs Children Trust, The Trustee For Interseed Foundation, INTERSEED LTD, ECOllaboration Ltd, Wesleyan Methodist Church Of Australia In Queensland Toowoomba, Manly Freshwater Parish, Lutheran Church Of Australia Queensland District, Clergy Remuneration Retirement and Sick Fund Diocese of Broken Bay, Somerton Surf Life Saving Club Incorporated, Tracks Inc, THE TRUSTEE FOR Q COAL FOUNDATION, Ivanhoe Baptist Church.
- John Szabo
- TrusteePossibly also represents: B'Nai B'Rith NSW Inc., Totally And Permanently Incapacitated Veterans' Association Of New South Wales Limited.
- Ruth Figdor
Moving Forward Together Association Inc.
Conducted the Poster and song writing competition for children in primary and secondary schools on the theme "Picture a world in harmony"…
- Registration Status
- Charity is registered.
- DGR Status
Donations can be claimed as a tax deduction. (Endorsed DGR - Public Ancillary Fund).
- Office Address
Po Box 6126
- Operating States
- Entity Type
Discretionary Investment Trust
The main source of income of the discretionary trust is from investment activities.