The Trustee For Interseed Foundation
The Trustee For Interseed Foundation is a small-scale charity established in 2011. Their main activity is registered as community service organisations primarily serving financially disadvantaged people victims of disaster overseas communities or charities general community in australia.
At the local level, numerous assistance projects have been completed to aid people in distress. We have helped facilitate a variety of programs run by welfare organisations who share our ethos. Construction projects have improved welfare organisations capacity by expanding and rehabilitating their facilities. Families and communities in need have benefited from the repair of significant damage caused by such things as termite infestation, structural collapse and the widespread flooding in Queensland in 2011.
Who They Help
- Victims of disaster
- Overseas communities or charities
- General community in Australia
- Financially disadvantaged people
Total employee expenses: $0 (0% of revenue).
Average full-time equivalent salary: $0.
Revenue vs Expenses
The Trustee For Interseed Foundation has seen an average annual decline of -8% in revenue versus a 183648% p.a. increase in expenses. This imbalance can sometimes mean a challenge for long-term financial management.
Grants given out in 2020 for use within Australia: $9,000
Assets vs Liabilities
Sources of Revenue
Sources of Expense
- Vernon Heazlewood
- Shane Ginn
- David Taylor
- DirectorPossibly also represents: Rotary Club of Scarborough Trust, AFIC Schools (W.A.) Ltd, The Trustees of the Board of Management, Clergy Remuneration and Retirement, Diocese Of Broken Bay, Sovereign Grace Church (Sydney - Upper North), Bio-R Oz, Peninsula Palms Aged And Community Services Limited, KINGSTON BEACH RSL SUB BRANCH INC., Westminster Presbyterian Church Redbank Plains, The Young Men's Christian Association of Western Australia Incorporated, YMCA of Western Australia Youth and Community Services Incorporated, Errappa Blue Light Camp Blue Light Sa Inc, Blue Light Sa Inc, Megs Children Trust, ECOllaboration Ltd, Wesleyan Methodist Church Of Australia In Queensland Toowoomba, The Trustee For The B'Nai B'Rith Foundation, Manly Freshwater Parish, Lutheran Church Of Australia Queensland District, Clergy Remuneration Retirement and Sick Fund Diocese of Broken Bay, Somerton Surf Life Saving Club Incorporated, Tracks Inc, THE TRUSTEE FOR Q COAL FOUNDATION, Ivanhoe Baptist Church.
- Simon Heazlewood
- Anthony Hatch
- DirectorPossibly also represents: Mitchell Conservatorium Inc.
Carmichael College Ltd
The Mission of Carmichael College is to prepare our students for life in the world and eternity by; Encouraging students to know God in order to live…
Interseed International Ltd
We seek to bring benevolent support through areas of education, medical and community development. in 2018 we were able to send a team to Nepal to hel…
Christian Community Churches of Queensland
We serve a network of independent churches and provide advice and support to their community activities with information on how to remain or become ch…
Creekside Community Church Ltd
We exist to be a catalyst for our community's transformation through the holistic gospel of Jesus Christ: We intentionally serve and practically …
Interseed Exists to bring community transformation through the gospel, local church and community partnership. Providing sustainable education and ca…
The Trustee For The Western Cape Communities Trust
The charity was established in accordance with the Western Cape Communities Co- Existence Agreement (WCCCA) which was signed in 2002. Under the WCCCA,…
The Trustee For Sydney Community Foundation Tax Deductible Fund
SCF has overseen the distribution of almost $3 million to innovative, grassroots charities who design and run projects that support vulnerable people …
Joshua Care International
Children supported in the changeover to online classes during Covid. Educational scholarships enable the children to continue their studies at this di…
The Trustee For The New Hope Church Trust
New Hope Church Trust acquired and held property for the purpose of further other charitable purposes, mostly the advancement of religion.…
Banjima Charitable Trust
The Trust is a Native Title Trust that operates via a trust deed with specific charitable objects. The advisory Trustees provide recommendations to th…
- Registration Status
- Charity is registered.
- DGR Status
Donations can be claimed as a tax deduction. (Endorsed DGR - Public Ancillary Fund).
- Office Address
793-833 Oakey Flat Rd
- Operating States
- Entity Type
A fixed trust is a trust in which persons have fixed entitlements to all of the income and capital of the trust at all times during the income year. That is, the trustee is bound to make a distribution to the beneficiaries in a fixed or predetermined manner, as set out in the trust deed. The fixed entitlement may be a specified fraction or a percentage.
- trustee, qld, education, gender, poverty, religion, socioeconomic status, Morayfield