Tech Girls Movement Foundation Ltd
Tech Girls Movement Foundation Ltd is a small-scale charity established in 2016. Their main activity is registered as primary and secondary education primarily serving children - aged 6 to under 15 youth - 15 to under 25 adults - aged 25 to under 65 adults - aged 65 and over families aboriginal and torres strait islander people gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender or intersex persons people from a culturally and linguistically diverse background people in rural/regional/remote communities financially disadvantaged people people with disabilities females.
We exist to give girls access to hands-on technology and programs to build their skills and confidence.
Who They Help
- Youth - 15 to under 25
- People with disabilities
- People in rural/regional/remote communities
- People from a culturally and linguistically diverse background
- Gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender or intersex persons
- Financially disadvantaged people
- Children - aged 6 to under 15
- Adults - aged 65 and over
- Adults - aged 25 to under 65
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people
Total employee expenses: $99,026 (53% of revenue).
Average full-time equivalent salary: $14,147.
Revenue vs Expenses
Tech Girls Movement Foundation Ltd has seen an average annual growth of 17% in revenue versus a 21% p.a. increase in expenses. This imbalance can sometimes mean a challenge for long-term financial management.
Assets vs Liabilities
Sources of Revenue
Sources of Expense
- Jenine Beekhuyzen
- Chernishova Darya
- Amanda Rodgers
- DirectorPossibly also represents: Cannon Hill Anglican College Foundation Limited.
- Vanessa Douglas-savage
- Registration Status
- Charity is registered.
- DGR Status
Donations are not tax deductible.
- Office Address
Po Box 8167
- Operating States
- Entity Type
Australian Public Company
A company is a non-individual client type. Company is defined to include a body corporate and any other unincorporated association or body of persons but does not include a partnership or a non-entity joint venture.
- qld, sunnybank, Coopers Plains