Loddon Mallee Housing Services Limited
Also known as “Haven Home Safe”, Loddon Mallee Housing Services Limited is a large-scale charity established in 1998. Their main activity is registered as homeless refuges primarily serving youth - 15 to under 25 adults - aged 25 to under 65 adults - aged 65 and over families aboriginal and torres strait islander people gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender or intersex persons migrants, refugees or asylum seekers people from a culturally and linguistically diverse background people in rural/regional/remote communities financially disadvantaged people people at risk of homelessness/ people experiencing homelessness people with chronic illness (including terminal illness) people with disabilities pre/post release offenders and/or their families unemployed persons veterans and/or their families victims of crime (including family violence) victims of disaster females males other charities general community in australia.
Provide direct housing assistance: a) promote the relief of poverty, sickness or the needs of the aged by providing affordable rental housing to low income households, or through infirmity or age; b) provide emergency accommodation for people in crisis situations; c) provide accommodation to people who are homeless or in housing crisis; and d) provide affordable rental housing to people on low incomes. Provide Advice and referral: a) provide support to people in housing crisis or at risk of homelessness; b) offer people in housing crisis access to information about a range of community resources, which meet their current needs and enhance their potential for housing stability; and c) refer people in housing crisis to other support agencies and advocate on their behalf.
Who They Help
- Youth - 15 to under 25
- Victims of disaster
- Victims of crime (including family violence)
- Veterans and/or their families
- Unemployed persons
- Pre/post release offenders and/or their families
- People with disabilities
- People with chronic illness (including terminal illness)
- People in rural/regional/remote communities
- People from a culturally and linguistically diverse background
- People at risk of homelessness/ people experiencing homelessness
- Overseas communities or charities
- Other charities
- Migrants, refugees or asylum seekers
- General community in Australia
- Gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender or intersex persons
- Financially disadvantaged people
- Adults - aged 65 and over
- Adults - aged 25 to under 65
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people
Total employee expenses: $14,907,236 (35% of revenue).
Average full-time equivalent salary: $87,177.
Revenue vs Expenses
Loddon Mallee Housing Services Limited has seen an average annual growth of 12% in revenue versus a 7% p.a. increase in expenses. This can be a good sign of financial health.
Assets vs Liabilities
As of 2020, Loddon Mallee Housing Services Limited has a debt-to-equity (D/E) ratio of 0.02. This is considered safer than average within the charity space.
Sources of Revenue
Sources of Expense
- Janice Snell
- DirectorAlso represents: POSSABILITY GROUP LTD.Possibly also represents: The Bendigo Affordable Housing Company Ltd..
- Damien Tangey
- Brant David
- Gerard José
- Anne Terry
- DirectorAlso represents: The Bendigo Affordable Housing Company Ltd..
- Janet Boynton
- Melanie Rogers
- David Blenheim
- SecretaryAlso represents: The Bendigo Affordable Housing Company Ltd..
- Warwick Cavanagh
- DirectorPossibly also represents: National Disability Services Limited.
- Kenneth Belfrage
- DirectorPossibly also represents: The Trustee For R H S Abbott Estate.
Maroochy Neighbourhood Centre Inc
- We provided hot meals and showers to the homeless and marginalised in the community, as well as, food hampers, clothing, health care packs and free…
ACT Shelter Association
We informed and influenced decision-making regarding housing and homelessness through direct and public advocacy We coordinated housing and homelessne…
We support youth to break free of generational hardship and disadvantage.…
World Literacy Foundation
We provided literacy support, tutoring, children's books to education resources 4500 children from low income backgrounds…
- Registration Status
- Charity is registered.
- DGR Status
Donations can be claimed as a tax deduction.
- Office Address
10-16 Forest Street
- Operating States
- Entity Type
Australian Public Company
A company is a non-individual client type. Company is defined to include a body corporate and any other unincorporated association or body of persons but does not include a partnership or a non-entity joint venture. Public Benevolent Institution
- Latest Social
- Tweets by HavenHomeSafe
- homelessness, community, poverty, emergency, bendigo, low income, vic, homeless, low incomes, affordable, low income housing