International Society For Krishna Consciousness (Iskcon) Farm
International Society For Krishna Consciousness (Iskcon) Farm is a small-scale charity established in 1978. Their main activity is registered as religious activities. This organisation is classed as a basic religious charity.
CONDUCTED REGULAR EDUCATIONAL PROGRAMS TO PROMOTE RELIGION, ARTS AND CULTURE TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC. FED THE NEEDY AND THE HOMELESS FREE OF CHARGE OR AT SUBSIDISED COST OF MEALS.
Who They Help
- General community in Australia
- All ages
- People from a culturally and linguistically diverse background
- People at risk of homelessness/ people experiencing homelessness
- Gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender or intersex persons
- People with disabilities
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people
- Migrants, refugees or asylum seekers
- Unemployed persons
- People with chronic illness (including terminal illness)
- Victims of crime (including family violence)
- Veterans and/or their families
- Pre/post release offenders and/or their families
- Victims of disaster
Total employee expenses: $0 (0% of revenue).
Average full-time equivalent salary: $0.
Revenue vs Expenses
Assets vs Liabilities
- Christopher Hawkins
- Committee MemberPossibly also represents: Northern Suburbs Family Care Ltd, Trinity Life Church Inc., Hare Krishna Food Dor Life Hunter Valley Incorporated.
- Manogaran Ranggasamy
- TreasurerAlso represents: International Society For Krishna Consciouness Sydney, Hare Krishna Food For Life Group Inc, Hare Krishna Food For Life Inc, Hare Krishna Food For Life, INTERNATIONAL SOCIETY FOR KRISHNA CONSCIOUSNESS (ISKCON) CANBERRA, International Soeiety For Krishna Consciousness Incorporated, Hare Krishna Food For Life Incorporatedsouth Australia, Haladhar Holdings Pty Ltd, Iskcon Primary School, GOURANGA PTY LTD, International Society for Krishna Consciousness Incorporated, Baladeva Pty. Ltd., Hare Krishna Food For Life Inc, International Society For Krishna Consciousness Incorporated (SA), International Society for Krishna Consciousness Australia Incorporated, Kuvera Holdings Pty Ltd, International Society For Krishna Consciousness (Iskcon), Iskcon Ng, International Society for Krishna Consciousness, Govinda Valley Pty Ltd, Hare Krishna Food For Life Inc.
- Jay Matsya
- John Patane
Hare Krishna Food Dor Life Hunter Valley Incorporated
CONDUCTED REGULAR EDUCATIONAL PROGRAMS TO PROMOTE RELIGION, ARTS AND CULTURE TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC. FED THE NEEDY AND THE HOMELESS FREE OF CHARGE OR A…
- Registration Status
- Charity is registered.
- DGR Status
Donations are not tax deductible.
- Office Address
83 Lewis Rd
- Operating States
- Entity Type
Other Unincorporated Entity
An other unincorporated entity is a number of people grouped together by a common purpose with club-like characteristics, for example, a sporting club, social club or trade union. Some club-like characteristics are that: there are members of the association the members will normally be free to join or leave the association the association will normally continue in existence independently of any change to the composition of the association as a matter of history, there will have been a moment in time when a number of persons combined to form the association there is a contract (which can fall short of a legally enforceable contract) binding the members among themselves, and there is a constitutional arrangement for meetings of members and for appointing officers. The meaning of any other unincorporated association or body of persons does not include a non-entity joint venture.