The Educational Centre For Christian Spirituality Limited
Also known as “The Educational Centre”, “The Centre”, “The Centre for Christian Spirituality” and “The Centre Bed & Breakfast”, The Educational Centre For Christian Spirituality Limited is a medium-scale charity established in 1978. Their main activity is registered as housing activities primarily serving general community in australia.
We provide accommodation for the community. Religious Education talks for the community and teachers.
Who They Help
- Adults - aged 25 to under 65
- Adults - aged 65 and over
- Financially disadvantaged people
- People with disabilities
- General community in Australia
Total employee expenses: $205,641 (26% of revenue).
Average full-time equivalent salary: $205,641.
Revenue vs Expenses
The Educational Centre For Christian Spirituality Limited has seen an average annual decline of -1% in revenue versus a -10% p.a. decrease in expenses.
Assets vs Liabilities
As of 2019, The Educational Centre For Christian Spirituality Limited has a debt-to-equity (D/E) ratio of 0.01. This is considered safer than average within the charity space.
Sources of Revenue
Sources of Expense
- Jennifer Paterson
- Elizabeth Delaney
- DirectorPossibly also represents: Good Samaritan Education.
- Virginia Ryan
- Robert Gascoigne
- DirectorAlso represents: The Australasian Catholic Record.Possibly also represents: The Trustee For Laurdel Research Foundation.
- David Walker
- DirectorPossibly also represents: Momentum For Australia Ltd, Foundation for Australian Studies in China, Youth With A Mission Wollongong Incorporated, Mundaring Community Men's Shed (Inc), St Pauls Grammar School Penrith Limited, Volunteer Marine Rescue Jacobs Well Assn Inc, Mindle Bygul Aboriginal Corporation, Ourcare Services Limited, The Royal Society Of Victoria Incorporated, Ngarliyarndu Bindirri Aboriginal Corporation, Ethos Centre for Christianity and Society Inc., Uca-Uniting Church Grenfell, Local Communities in Action Inc.
- Judith Glaister
- John Wynen
- Anthony Goad
BBI The Australian Institute of Theological Education
By offering post graduate awards (GradCert, GradDip and Master) in the disciplines of Religious Education, Theology, Leadership and Governance and Can…
- Registration Status
- Charity is registered.
- DGR Status
Donations can be claimed as a tax deduction. (Fund name: EDUCATION CENTRE FOR CHRISTIAN SPIRITUALITY LTD BUILDING FUND).
- Office Address
14 Frances St
- Operating States
- Entity Type
Australian Public Company
A company is a non-individual client type. Company is defined to include a body corporate and any other unincorporated association or body of persons but does not include a partnership or a non-entity joint venture.