Sticking Together SIB Trust
Sticking Together SIB Trust is a small-scale charity established in 2018. Their main activity is registered as job training primarily serving youth - 15 to under 25 financially disadvantaged people unemployed persons.
The principal activities of the Trust were the development and issuance of the Sticking Together Social Impact Bond. The capital raised funded the establishment and operation of the Sticking Together Project, which is an intensive 60-week coaching program that supports young people who are experiencing disadvantage to get ready for work and, importantly, develop life skills that enable them to stick with their jobs.
Who They Help
- Youth - 15 to under 25
- Unemployed persons
- Financially disadvantaged people
Total employee expenses: $0 (0% of revenue).
Average full-time equivalent salary: $0.
Revenue vs Expenses
Sticking Together SIB Trust has seen an average annual growth of 45% in revenue versus a 299% p.a. increase in expenses. This imbalance can sometimes mean a challenge for long-term financial management.
Assets vs Liabilities
Sources of Revenue
Sources of Expense
- Justine Isemonger
- Matthew Deeble
- DirectorAlso represents: The Trustee for Foyer Central SIB Trust, Newpin SA SIB Trust, Newpin Qld SBB Trust, Aspire SIB Trust, Side by Side SIB Trust.Possibly also represents: Veritas Health Innovation Ltd.
- Suzanna Riddell
- DirectorAlso represents: Social Ventures Australia Limited, The Trustee for Foyer Central SIB Trust, Newpin SA SIB Trust, Resolve SBB Trust, Newpin Qld SBB Trust, Aspire SIB Trust, Side by Side SIB Trust.Possibly also represents: The Observership Program Limited.
- Rebecca Thomas
- DirectorAlso represents: The Trustee for Foyer Central SIB Trust, Newpin SA SIB Trust, Resolve SBB Trust, Newpin Qld SBB Trust, Aspire SIB Trust, Side by Side SIB Trust.
- Michael Lynch
- DirectorAlso represents: The Trustee for Foyer Central SIB Trust, Newpin SA SIB Trust, Resolve SBB Trust, Newpin Qld SBB Trust, Aspire SIB Trust, Side by Side SIB Trust.Possibly also represents: Don Bosco Youth Centre & Hostel Inc, Gospel Future Fund, TEDXSYDNEY LIMITED, Taroona Environment Network Inc, BEAT Bladder Cancer Australia Inc, CatholicCare Wilcannia-Forbes Limited, Picton-Thirlmere-Bargo RSL sub-Branch (RSL NSW), Company B Ltd, New Front Door: The Church IT Guild, Horizon Housing Realty, Tasmania University Union University Fellowship of Christians Society.
ECSTRA FOUNDATION LIMITED
Ecstra provides grants, education support, cross sector engagement, impact measurement and evaluation of financial capability approaches to help build…
Australian Scholarships Limited
Australian Scholarships Limited is the operating arm of Australian Scholarships Foundation. We exist to strengthen and increase the capacity and effe…
Aspire SIB Trust
Aspire SIB Trust partners with an Adelaide-based homelessness services specialist to deliver a three-year program of housing, training and support. Th…
Resolve SBB Trust
The Resolve SBB Trust partners with a New South Wales based mental health services specialist to deliver a two-year recovery-oriented community suppor…
The Observership Program Limited
The Program activates and up-skills a select cohort of professionals aged 25-40, providing them with training and practical experience in non-profit …
The Funding Network Australia Limited
The Funding Network Australia (TFNA) builds the capacity of grassroots organisations seeking to relieve poverty or distress. Through out interactive l…
Our work focussed on major challenges in improving how Australia makes its future: understanding and improving trust in all its variety, enabling more…
ASFs purpose is to facilitate funding for the provision of scholarships and mentoring opportunities to provide education, training and development to …
Newpin Qld SBB Trust
The principal activities of the Trust were the development and issuance of the Newpin Qld Social Benefit Bond (Newpin Qld SBB). The capital raised fun…
Social Ventures Australia Limited
SVA is a not-for-profit organisation that works with partners to alleviate disadvantage towards an Australia where all people and communities thrive.…
- Registration Status
- Charity is registered.
- DGR Status
Donations are not tax deductible.
- Office Address
L 7 1 Chifley Sq
- Operating States
- Entity Type
A hybrid trust is a trust that is not a fixed trust but in which a person or persons have fixed entitlements to income or capital of the trust during the income year. That is, the trustee may have some discretion to distribute some part of the income and/or capital, while entitlement to some part of the income and/or capital is fixed under the trust deed.