Music Outback Foundation Limited
Music Outback Foundation Limited is a small-scale charity established in 2006. Their main activity is registered as culture and arts primarily serving aboriginal and torres strait islander people.
Music Outback Foundation provides music and arts based education workshops and activities on remote Indigenous communities in Central Australia. Our activities include songwriting in English and Indigenous first languages, supporting literacy in schools and language and culture preservation and maintenance.
Who They Help
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people
- Children - aged 6 to under 15
- People from a culturally and linguistically diverse background
- People in rural/regional/remote communities
- Youth - 15 to under 25
Total employee expenses: $0 (0% of revenue).
Average full-time equivalent salary: $0.
Revenue vs Expenses
Music Outback Foundation Limited has seen an average annual growth of 113% in revenue versus a 19% p.a. increase in expenses. This can be a good sign of financial health.
Assets vs Liabilities
Sources of Revenue
Sources of Expense
- Michael Turner
- DirectorPossibly also represents: Lutheran Church of Australia Queensland District, The Illawarra Grammar School, Anglican Church Of Australiaparish Council Of Port Kembla, Faith Lutheran College Redlands, Lutheran Church Of Australia Queensland District, Concordia Lutheran College, Good News Lutheran Primary School, Lutheran Church Of Australia Queensland District, Lutheran Church of Australia Queensland District, Lutheran Church Of Australia Queensland District, Lutheran Church of Australia Queensland District trading as LORDS Little Wonders Kindergarten, Immanuel Lutheran College Outside School Hours Care, Lutheran Church Of Australia Queensland District, Immanuel Early Learning Centre, Lutheran Ormeau Rivers District School (Lords), Lutheran Church Of Australia Queensland District, Lutheran Church Of Australia Queensland District, Lutheran Church of Australia Queensland District, Lutheran Church of Australia Queensland District T/A St James Lutheran Kindergarten, Lutheran Church Of Australia Qld District, Trinity Lutheran College, Bethania Lutheran Primary School, Lutheran Church Of Australia Queensland District, Lutheran Church of Australia Queensland District trading as Pacific Lutheran Early Learning, St Johns Lutheran School Kingaroy.
- Stephen Berry
- DirectorPossibly also represents: Meeting Place Connection Inc..
- Gabrielle Hollows
- DirectorPossibly also represents: The Fred Hollows Foundation.
Mullum Sustainability Education and Enterprise Development Incorporated (Mullum SEED inc)
Mullum SEED's mission to support community organisations and projects that promote environmental awareness was progressed by supporting our membe…
Kengugro Australian-Hungarian Folklore Ensemble Inc
We are a Hungarian dance and music ensemble that runs classes in Sydney. We perform and run workshops at festivals and events. We are committed to pre…
Griffith Post School Options
By supporting people with a disability to acheive there needs and goals.…
Think & DO Tank Foundation Limited
Think+DO Tank Foundation (TDTF) works within local communities in low-income parts of South Western and Western Sydney, devising projects and social e…
- Registration Status
- Charity is registered.
- DGR Status
Donations can be claimed as a tax deduction.
- Office Address
160 Left Bank Rd
- Operating States
- NSW SA NT
- Entity Type
Australian Public Company
A company is a non-individual client type. Company is defined to include a body corporate and any other unincorporated association or body of persons but does not include a partnership or a non-entity joint venture.
- literacy, nsw, education, music, culture, language, indigenous communities, central australia, outback, english, languages, mullumbimby