Music Outback Foundation Limited
Music Outback Foundation Limited is a small-scale charity established in 2006. Their main activity is registered as languages education primarily serving early childhood - aged under 6 children - aged 6 to under 15 youth - 15 to under 25 adults - aged 25 to under 65 adults - aged 65 and over aboriginal and torres strait islander people.
Music Outback Foundation delivers music and arts based activities on remote Indigenous communities. These activities engage children, young adults and elders alike, and are designed to support the development and maintenance of language, cultural expression and community based education. NOTE: Due to the COVID-19 Pandemic, Music Outback Foundation programs were suspended in 2020. It is hoped that programs will recommence during the second half of 2021.
Who They Help
- Youth - 15 to under 25
- Early childhood - aged under 6
- Children - aged 6 to under 15
- Adults - aged 65 and over
- Adults - aged 25 to under 65
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people
Total employee expenses: $0 (0% of revenue).
Average full-time equivalent salary: $0.
Revenue vs Expenses
Music Outback Foundation Limited has seen an average annual growth of 80% in revenue versus a 20% p.a. increase in expenses. This can be a good sign of financial health.
Assets vs Liabilities
Sources of Expense
- Michael Turner
- DirectorPossibly also represents: The Catholic Diocese Of Port Pirie Inc Star Of The Sea Home For The Aged, The Illawarra Grammar School, Anglican Church Of Australiaparish Council Of Port Kembla, Lutheran Church Queensland Religious Instruction in Government Schools Fund, Lutheran Church Queensland Australian Disaster Relief Fund, Lutheran Church of Australia Queensland District trading as LORDS Little Wonders Kindergarten, St Joseph's House, Kokatha People Native Title Compensation Pty Ltd, Kokatha Olympic Dam Agreement Association Inc, Kokatha Mula Nations Land Council Inc Assoc.
- Stephen Berry
- Gabrielle Hollows
- DirectorPossibly also represents: The Fred Hollows Foundation.
Mullum Sustainability Education and Enterprise Development Incorporated (Mullum SEED inc)
We support projects, start-up initiatives and community organisations which promote environmental awareness and deliver on-ground activities involving…
Kengugro Australian-Hungarian Folklore Ensemble Inc
Our group provides a place where dancers and musicians can learn about Hungarian culture. Learning to dance, sing and play music. Performing and holdi…
Griffith Post School Options
By supporting people with a disability to acheive there needs and goals.…
Think & DO Tank Foundation Limited
Think+DO Tank Foundation collaborates with low-income and marginalised, urban communities in NSW, focusing on culturally and linguistically diverse w…
- Registration Status
- Charity is registered.
- DGR Status
Donations can be claimed as a tax deduction.
- Office Address
160 Left Bank Rd
- Operating States
- Entity Type
Australian Public Company
A company is a non-individual client type. Company is defined to include a body corporate and any other unincorporated association or body of persons but does not include a partnership or a non-entity joint venture.
- literacy, nsw, education, music, culture, language, indigenous communities, central australia, outback, english, languages, mullumbimby